AUTHOR'S NOTE

❝Words are powerful. They can create or they can destroy. So, choose yours wisely.❞

-- Robin Sharma

NOTE:

-THIS STORY IS INSPIRED BY TRUE EVENTS.

All the names of the characters are fictitious ( I kept the real names annonymous for obvious reasons), but their traits and personalities are still the same. I did took the liberty to alter some events, especially at the end of the book, however, the whole story is very similar to the real one.

By writing this story I just wanted to verbalize the struggle kids as well as teenagers face at school. The ups and downs that end up molding them into who they are. Every person leaves a mark whether we want them or not, and that's what I wanted to express through this book.
Every single word and action engraves in our minds, but the bad ones are really hard to erase.
Yet, Becca finds in herself the desire to forgive and love even those who wronged her.

About the changes I did at the end, I just wanted to point out that people can change. They can change if they open up to God.

This story was meant as a wake-up call to look beyond ourselves, watch out for the words that slip from our lips every day and be aware of those around us, because everybody needs a hand at some point.

Let yours be the one that stretches out. Be the one who spreads the word.

THIS STORY IS A FIRST DRAFT. NOT EDITED.

This book is Copyrighted. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmited in any form or by any means without prior written permission of the publisher. This is a work of fiction, all the names of the characters and places are product of my imagination or are used fictitiously.

©unfailingpromises, 2017