[Chapter Three: Thomas]

❝Before you say something, think how you'd feel if someone said it to you

❝Before you say something, think how you'd feel if someone said it to you.❞

--Unknown

CHAPTER THREE

Becca tapped the search bar on her instagram feed, quickly typing the letter 't' followed by an 'o' and smiled when his account plopped up.

To+Go

Thomas Gowns 

She swiped through a few pictures just for mere curiosity and nossiness. After all, why did he uploaded them right? Plus he was following her and vice-versa. There was nothing wrong by just looking, yet his pictures made her stomach churn as if she'd gotten a bug. They were nothing like Brad's, he seemed more focused on work, but there was a void expression in his eyes that made her eyes sting with unshed tears. 

Thomas, Thomas, he was such a good guy, funny and all. He just had the bad luck of being friend with Brad, that's why he ended up being thrown into the bag.

She shook her head and opened a new message. She had to do this now before the inspiration drifted away like smoke and her mind became blank.

To+Go

May. 29, 23.15 PM

Hey Thomy, How are you doing? I saw you the other day on the street, near the pet store, you know, the one that's in front of the school. You were walking real fast, your phone pressed to your ear and I couldn't catch up to your long strides. I just saw the back of your head, but I recognized your hair. It was you right? Gosh! It would have been humiliating if I stopped a stranger in the middle of the lane.

Anyway, I'll get to the point of this message without any more rambling.

I wanted to apologise Thomas. I know it may sound strange, but I have lots of things to apologise for, you know that better than me.

I don't want to give some stupid words I said when I was stupid enough to say them, the power to weigh down on you or me. I want to come out clean and I need you to let me. You need this too.

I'm sorry Thomy for making fun out of you during class, for stealing your pencils and pointing out how brainless you were when you asked for them, sorry for the time I burned that cake in your kitchen and blamed you in front of your parents, for lying to coach that time saying you had the flu and he sent you home, ignoring your complaints and not letting  you play that game. I know how important that game was for you Thomas, I'm sorry.

I'm sorry for that day Camille and I run into you, spilling our coffees into your white shirt, sorry about the time we ruined your date, dropping into the table you and that pretty girl sat and started talking about your 'bad reputation' to her, I'm sorry for making fun of your zits (as if I didn't have them), sorry about that time we hid your jacket and you ended up getting a cold, sorry about the million times we managed to put you into detention, sorry for putting glue inside your locker and ruining all your books. I still remember how much it took you to take them off and finally they came out without the covers...you'd walk around school with a pack of messed up pages...sorry, I'm losing focus here.

I'm sorry for all that and more. The list is endless, I hope that this words coming from deep in my heart are enough to get your forgiveness. I'm sorry Thomas.

The last thing I want to say is that over the years I learned to see the goodness in you, and there's a lot.

I leave you with my best wishes, hope to see you around :)

a/n: What kind of pranks did you play at school? Do you think Becca went out of hand?