Gasoline pt. 1

May I have you're attention for just a moment! If you haven't followed or read any of the amazing @Remnora's fics then.... Do it please!

Like.... I would appreciate if you left this fic, right now, and went to Remnora's account and check it out!
Purely amazing!!!

Please and thank you!

<3

**Another split up fic maaaaaan**
(I wasn't going to split it up but I wanted to give you guys something!)

**Chris Unsound attends college at Northwestern University.
And for the first time in forever he actually feels comfortable and proud of himself. But it only takes a new literature teacher to make him question himself again.**

***********************

His second cup of half drank, mocha coffee, was now cold from sitting for over an hour, alongside with his computer's battery that just hit 8 percent.

A pair of brown, makeup outlined eyes moved from his laptop screen that contained his english literature essay, to an old fashioned clock that hung on the opposite side of the café.

'10:03. Wow, three hours already sped by!'

Chris thought with a yawn and a satisfied smile, stretching his arms out in front of him, his shoulders popping in the process.

'Done earlier than I thought!' Chris thought thrilled, quite happy with himself.

It has felt like years, but his writing essay was finally finished. Those 29,000 words typed into a beautiful looking story. Paragraph after paragraph, page after page, looked like Shakespeare himself typed it.

And he couldn't be more proud of himself.

"Ah, I knew my shop couldn't be empty! Not when Chris has a essay needed to be finished." Chu Chu, The café owner, said walking up to Chris' booth. His hands occupied with a tall smoothie glass and a white rag that he used to dry off the inside. "Chris, It's late. Go home and get some sleep." Chu Chu practically scolded the tired looking 19 year old.

"Oh don't worry, I just finished. I do need to get back to the dorm!" Chris exclaimed as he closed his laptop harder than attended. "Tomorrow's a big day!"

"Oh? And why's that?"

"Because I've been working so hard on this essay-" Chris squealed tapping his closed laptop. "- and I can't wait to get Task's opinion on it!"

"I should have known! Well I wish the best of luck to ya Chris." Chu Chu said with a genuine smile as he left Chris to finish packing his things.

Chris watches as Chu Chu left, then shoved his practically dead computer into his black and yellow book bag with a cat print on it and zipped up the large middle pocket.

"Chu Chu?!" Chris yelled for the short, white haired male. Soon getting a 'huh?' as his response.

"Thank you for letting me stay past closing time!" Chris thanked, scooting out of his booth and grabbing his bag and drinks off the marble printed table.

"No problem!" Chu Chu yelled from the kitchen, the sound of clanking could be heard. "Anytime!"

Chris smiled as he threw his medium sized bag over his shoulders as he shoved his left hand into his back pocket, pulling out his white iPhone and a matching pair of tangled headphones, his right arm occupied with his drinks he soon threw away.