Andy's Toy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buzz Lightyear: I've set my laser from stun, to kill.  

Woody: Oh Great, oh great. If anyone tries to attack us, we can blink em to death.

 "He's so sarcastic i love it!" i said to myself.

it was 4:30 pm In New York and to my joy it was raining like hell. I did what i would usually do,watch a Tom Hanks movie and this time it was Toy Story, which i have watched for the billionth time.

"Toy story again?, haven't you watched That Two weeks ago" Kendall said while softly sitting on the couch beside me.

"Two Weeks ago was such a long time kenny".

"What's up with you and this movie anyways?".

"I Don't know...I love Tom hanks i guess" i said not really paying attention to her.

"You do know he has other movies right?"

"Mmhhm... i know" i said still not paying attention to her.

"Like Forest Gump, Captain Philips, The Da Vinci Code?"

"yeahh...."

"Jesus Y/N your not even listening to me" she said while crossing her arms and looking straight to the tv with annoyance in her Voice.

"Quiet Ken, Look! Buzz's Using his lazer" i said smiling widely to the TV.

Kendall's Annoyed Phase suddenly dissapeared with a Loving Look towards me, i swiftly turned to my right and  looked directly to her with a toothy Smile.

"You can be such a Dork Sometimes Y/N" she said still smiling at me.

"And That's Why were Friends kenny" i said returning my attention to the Movie.

"Well i guess i can't persuade you into watching a different movie" kendall said sighing.

"Noppee" i said poping the P.

So Me and Kendall spent the whole afternoon watching toy story, and to my surprise she didn't even complain during the whole thing. She just sat there watching and Laughing with me, while stealing glances at each other from time to time. Something Inside my head said that maybe she didn't​ mind watching the movie or caring what it was about, she just honestly wanted my Presence and so did i. we've been friends for over 4 years now i met her through kylie her younger sister whom is also a close friend of mine, but me and kendall are even closer.

To say she is attractive is an understatement she's simply Beautiful in her own way. No i don't love her like that i love her as a best friend, I just simply had a crush on her a small innocent crush. I mean yeah i would think about her in times in which how thing would be like if we would be together, although it was a small crush and she would never NOT IN A MILLION YEARS think about me in that sort of way.

but I'm a naive Adult who brings themselves down most of the time so how would i know?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 486

Hello there! sorry for the wait i was just very busy and just needed a break from everything, But now all is well and i will fully commit to writing and updating this.

PROMISE

i would also like to thank all of you for the votes! they mean alot really.

i wrote this to let you all know that im writing again, I'll probably update part two tomorrow or sooner or later 😂😂😂.

well as always i hoped this made sense to you and that i take request so pls! people send me your glorious ideas and let me write them to your full expectations ( they'll prolly suck sorry)

just pm me and I'll try to write it.

As Always thank you very much.