Happier pt.4

"y/n, what a surprise" Kendall said smiling, walking towards the sink next to me.

"yeah, who you with?" I asked nonchalantly  "Matt it was his plan to go out really, I haven't been here before. Although he insisted because not much people go here, and as usual he was right. And you?"

"Friends actually, It's Hannah's birthday today" I answered, I turned off the faucet and turned to face her "How have you been, really?" I didn't know on what terms we stood but one things for sure we were far from close friends. somehow Something deep inside of me hoped that faith really brought us back to each other, and hopefully another shot at what we had. But I could tell that was least likely to happen.

she sighed and turned to face me "Happy, genuinely" my heart sank. Kendall did really slammed the door shut on us, and when I hoped she would open it again the small creek I opened for her, shut. we stood there in silence just staring into each other, the only audible sound was the faucet she left open "you should probably turn that off." I said breaking the silence "oh yeah" she chuckled lightly. 

"I missed you" I said looking down on my feet " hey" she said catching my attention "me too y/n/n" she smiled. "it's a long one but, Do you suppose we could try again?" I asked with hope in my eyes " she sent me a tight smile and said "At our friendship? always, but at what we had? I'm not so sure." she said the last part almost like whisper.

"Well I guess you're right, it is better off this way. There's so much out there that deserves you, I didn't. I took you and what we had for granted, don't worry though I promise I won't take it personal that you're moving on with someone new. Nobody will ever hurt you the way I did ken, But I also what you to know that I still love  you and no one will ever love you the way I do." I said looking deep into her eyes, meaning every word that came out of my mouth.

"Y/n I believe That we both deserve better people. I also believe that everyone should have a shot at happiness, especially you. You have the biggest heart Y/n/n, Don't ever forget that" she said slowly touching my cheek.

Now inches away from each other "But what we had, It's gone. Isn't this something that you said no matter what the odds if its meant to be it's meant to be because faith will bring you there."  " I suppose I did say that" I said lightly chuckling " Y/n we are meant to be, don't you see faith brought us back here to give us another shot?" she continued "Not a shot at what we had but a shot at something better, a fresh start, as friends. I believe the bond we had as friends was stronger than the one we had when we were together, And I want that back, I want you back in my life Y/n/n. Without you life would be boring as  hell,  And yes you did hurt me, but I did the same to you. Y/n the love you gave me will forever be something I will cherish and no one will ever take the spot you have in my heart, you mean so goddamn much to me, and I what you to know that as well. 

We starred at each other, eyes filled with nostalgia and sincerity. We didn't kiss, but we hugged. Holding Kendall in my arms like this, I almost forgot the feeling of it and it was one of the best. An embrace filled with assurance and safety, and it felt the same, truly nothing has changed. What Kendall said burned deep into me, she was right what we had before we started dating was something worth keeping forever and I do believe faith has brought us here, back into each other. For a fresh start.

And just like I said before life gets better,eventually. The whole era of me and Kendall dating, to us splitting up, That was the whole line in Mcdonalds. Now bumping into each other, getting that closure and agreeing to be friends to be part of each other lives again. That was the box of nuggets. 

We broke apart and looked at each other for a while "I'm really happy we bumped into each other." I said to her "me too, so...friends?" She said offering her hand "Friends" I pulled her for a hug, which caught her by surprise "But Ken if he ever breaks your heart and If you find out that I'm single then I'm most probably waiting for you, either as a friend or lover. I'm here for you, always." she smiled at me and said " I'll count on that." Causing me to chuckle.

"I should probably go my friends might get worried." I said "Oh yeah of course, but can we get lunch next week Friday?" She asked shyly "yeah sure I'm down, as long as you're paying" I said jokingly, she rolled her eyes "fine." 

We laughed as we head out of the bathroom "alright I'll see you, oh and tell Matt I said hi" I said With a genuine smile "will do, tell Hannah a Happy birthday as well" She said as I nodded and went on  Our separate ways.

As I walked to the room, I turned around one last time and saw Matt giving me a Huge wave,I laughed and waved back. I entered the room and only to be greeted by Hannah crowd surfing "I'll give a twenty if someone will drop her!" Emily shouted.

"Y/n there you are! come join in" Jesse said motioning for me to join the train she was leading, I laughed and went to the back of the line, when suddenly Katie pulled me aside and said "Y/n/n come here, I have some peopIe I would like you to meet." Katie pulled me heading for the chairs to a group I noticed were Hannah's co workers "Listen Kate I'm not really in the m- "sush now, guys this Y/n" Kate said introducing me "and Y/n this is Joe and the blonde one beside him is Jean...etc" Kate introduce me to everyone, so many names that I forgot In an instant. "and lastly Y/n the brunette one beside Tom is- 

the last girl cut off Katie and said with a smile"Taylor, nice to meet you" she had mesmerizing green eyes, and a wide smile Which was contagious.

 "Y/n, pleasure." I said smiled back.

this part was totally the box of nuggets. 

              Inspired by Ed Sheeran :)
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heys guys!

So this is the last part of this story,hoped you liked it!

Thank you so much for the support, truly means alot :)

As always COMMENT,VOTE OR ADD IT TO YOUR READING LIST!

Side noted: I also take request, so go on ahead and pm me. I honestly don't mind.

Lots of love <3
-Anne