Chapter [32]

Skylar's Outfit Above
(Replace the necklace with the one Nik got her before he left)

The Next Day
Skylar's POV

I woke up in Damon's bed alone. I sighed grabbing an outfit of mine from his closet, along with a pair of heels. I went into his bathroom, took a shower, dried my hair letting it flow down in it's natural curls after brushing it, then got dressed before making my way downstairs.

"What's going on?" I asked as Elena walked towards me with Stefan and Damon. That's when they turned around guesturing to Rose making Elena and I look at her with a frown. "You." Elena said.

"Why is she here?!" I stated as we walked into the parlor. "She has information." Stefan said. "Go on." I guestured to Rose. "Okay, just understand that I only know what I've picked up over the years." Rose sighed. "I don't know what's true and what's false. That's the problem with all of this vampire crap. But Klaus I know is real."

"Who is he?" Elena asked. "He's one of the originals. He's a legend." Damon said as I sat in his lap. "From the first generation of vampires." Stefan added. "Like Elijah?" Elena asked. "No, if my memory serves me correctly, I faintly remember Elijah was like the Easter Bunny compared to Klaus." I sighed.

"She's right. He's a foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal." Rose said. "Klaus is known to be the oldest." Stefan stated. "So you're saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me?" Elena asked. "No." Stefan said as Rose said Yes. "If what she's saying is true--" Damon started. "Which it is." Rose said. "And if you're saying this so we don't kill you--" Damon added. "Which I'm not." Rose said annoyed. "Then we're looking at a solid maybe." Damon finished.

"Then why am I put into all of this? Sure, I had known Elijah, but there has to be a reason why he wanted to take me as well." I pointed out. "It's because your the Quileute Wilk Aileni Cyfe Illio Z Le Hybrydowe." Rose said. "She's what?" Damon frowned. "There's not an exact translation, but she's Klaus' mate."

"His what?!" Damon growled. "What do you mean by mate?" I asked snuggling closer to Damon, trying to comfort him. "Mate as in soulmate​. As his soulmate, he'll come for you, and take you wherever he goes. You're his and he's yours. No matter what. And if anyone tries to take what's his away, you're already dead." Rose frowned.

"Hey, look. Elijah's dead, right. So no one else knows that you exist." Stefan said sitting next to Elena. "Not that you know of." Rose said. "That's not helping." I frowned. "I've never met anyone who has laid eyes on him, besides we're talking about centuries of truth mixed with fiction, he could be some stupid bed time story." Stefan stated.

"He's real, and doesn't give up, especially when it comes to these two. If you're not afraid, you're an idiot!" Rose frowned. "Ooh, so scared, we're shaking! You made your point." Damon shrugged as Elena and I stood up, grabbing our bags. "Where are you going?" Stefan asked.

"School, we're late." I frowned. "Let me grab my stuff, I'll go with you." Stefan sighed. "That's okay, we know where it is." Elena said as we got in the car and left.

"We're not going to school, are we?" I asked once we were far enough from the Salvatore Boarding House. "Nope, we're going to see Katherine. I got Caroline, Kat, and Bre to cover for us." Elena said as we continued driving until we got to the cemetery.

Elena had me move the tomb door, as I had overly human strength. After a couple minutes Katerina appeared behind the barrier. "Stefan and Damon know you're here?" Katerina asked. "We brought you some things." Elena said setting the bag down. "You're bribing me. What do you want?" Katerina hissed as I threw a pillow and blanket at her. "Tell us about Klaus." I frowned.