Male! Info-Chan X Fem! Reader Part 1

A/N: This was NOT a request! I just thought Info Kun needed more spotlight!

UNEDITED

♡Reader's POV♡

"May I take a picture of you for the yearbook?" Ayano asked me, smiling brightly.
Everyone believed her smile, but I know it's fake. Her dull eyes stared down on mine in a threatening way. Maybe she was called Yandere Chan for a reason. I shrugged, and posed for the camera. Ayano fake smiled again, holding her phone up, and clicking the 'snap' button. She then gave out a thumbs up and turned her heel, walking down the empty hallway. I glanced at the camera looking down at the scene. Something isn't right. "I must do something," I mumbled, walking the opposite direction of Ayano. Maybe something wasn't right. As I was walking by, i stumbled across the 'Info Club'. The windows were blocked with curtains and a camera was right in front of it. All of a sudden, I heard my phone vibrate. I took my phone out of my skirt pocket and turned it on to view the messaged. It was an unknown number.

UNKNOWN:
Hey

(FIRST NAME):
Who are you?

UNKNOWN:
I'm the guy nicknamed Info Kun. I see your checking my room?

(FIRST NAME):
Something odd is going on...

UNKNOWN:
I will tell you everything that's happening for a certain price

(FIRST NAME):
Why would I want to know? May I ask, what's the price?

UNKNOWN:
Maybe for a warning. My clients are pretty crazy after all. Plus, the price is nothing in your concern. Deal?

(FIRST NAME):
Deal

No reply.
Was this really the best choice? Whatever deal i made, i brought myself closer to finding Ayano's secret. Without a second thought, i typed another text to the certain Info Kun.
'What is Ayano trying to do?' I typed, pressing send afterward. Within a minute, another vibration came from my phone.

Info Kun:
Why do you think she is nicknamed Yandere Chan? She is obsessed with Taro Yamada and would kill for him. Stay away from her, and don't come any closer. She will kill anyone in her way.

I dropped my phone in pure shock. This wasn't an ordinary crush. It was an actual obsession. I must warn someone! The bell rang as soon as I was about to run to Taro. I sighed, maybe another time... After all, mom wouldn't approve of me going after a murderer..