Ayano X Unisex! Reader X Info-chan

(A/n: I know I have been a bad author and gave people their Oneshots so late. You can ground me- but I don't think you will have updates if you do-)

-UNEDITED-

Monday
A new girl for Ayano meant another rival. Who knows? Maybe the new student could steal Senpai away from her. Ayano wasn't going to let that happen. She laid on her bed, thinking about the new student. What was that student going to look like? Ayano doesn't know, but whoever it is, don't go in the way of her Senpai. Her phone started vibrating on her desk. Ayano knew it must be Info. She got up from bed and walked towards her phone. She pressed the button on the side, making the phone turn on. It was two in the morning, but she still remained wide awake. She swiped the screen gently, revealing her messages with Info Chan. Most of the messages were pictures of students' panties, but she didn't care. Info Chan sent her a message of a person that seemed to be the new student. Ayano immediately typed a reply.

Ayano: Who is this?

Info: The new student

Ayano: Why are you sending me this?

Info: Stay away from the student

Ayano: And why is that?

Info: You'll see

Ayano turns off her phone and walked back to her bed. She honestly didn't care about what Info had to say. Though, she couldn't get the new student's face out of her mind. Could she be moving on to someone else? No, that can't possibly be it. Senpai is the only person to make her feel this way, but I feel the same for... She smiled, drifting off to sleep.

-

(Y/n) (L/n) walked down the hallway, about to turn the corner, but then bumped into a certain black haired girl. The black haired girl fell back and landed on the floor. The blackette mumbled a quick 'sorry', lifting herself off the cold floor. She then looked at the person who she bumped into and stopped. The new student. The new student she couldn't get her mind off of.

"I'm sorry," she/he said, lending a hand for her to pull herself upwards.

She instantly blushed, taking her/his hand and stood up.

"I'm-"

(Y/n) couldn't even finish her sentence. The girl ran away. (Y/n) shrugged her/his shoulders and sighed.

"That girl is acting strange," She/He said.

'Whatever,' (Y/n) thought, walking towards the (club) room.

(Y/n) wanted to join the (club) since she/he had nothing better to do after school-unless stuffing (favorite food) in her/his mouth counts. (Y/n) entered the club room and walked toward the club leader with a red band on their arm.

"Hello, can I join the club?"

"Sure, the club activity starts at 5 after school! Don't be late," The leader said with a smile.

(Y/n) smiled back and left the room. Though, she/he felt like someone was watching her, but that wasn't possible was it? Ayano Aishi held no expression, holding the bloody knife against her navy blue skirt. Ayano started mopping all of the blood from the (club). She spat on the corpse and picked up the body. Thankfully, the delinquents weren't there. She threw the body into the incinerator. She threw her knife in there as well and went to take a shower. A murder so early in the morning? Surprising, but she would do anything for her senpai. She quickly changed into a spare uniform Info-Chan gave her and put the old uniform in the incinerator. Then, she let all of the evidence burn. The bell rang and everyone went to class except Info-Chan who was smirking. The poor Ayano girl didn't know she was being used. Ayano was sad, her senpai was in a different class than hers. Though, she still held that stoic expression on her face. 

Friday

After school, everyone was gone except Info-Chan, Ayano, and (Y/n). Seven people were killed and loads of people skipped school. (Y/n) even gotten to know the blackette. Her name was Ayano and she liked the same things she/he did. That's her/his only friend though. Everyone else died. (Y/n) walked to her/his locker with a bored expression. Ayano put a letter in (Y/n)'s locker, hoping that she/he would see it. (Y/n) saw it and smiled. Ayano patiently waited behind the cherry tree.

Ayano's Ending

Once she/he immediately saw the letter, she/he ran to the cherry tree, thinking that maybe this person would want to be friends with her/him. Since she's/he's new, she/he didn't know the myth about the cherry tree. As soon as (Y/n) arrived, she/he saw Ayano holding a letter in her hands with a heart. She bowed and gave it to (Y/n) with a blush on her face. Once (Y/n) saw it, she/he blushed. On her/his first day of school, she/he already gotten a confession. She/he hugged the blushing girl. (Y/n) smiled, but failed to see Ayano kicking a lifeless Info-Chan's head behind her/his back.

Info-Chan's Ending

(Y/n) didn't know if she/he should go. After a second, her/his phone buzzed. She/he looked at the screen with confusion .

Info-Chan: Hello, (Y/n)

(Y/n): Who is this?

Info-Chan: I'm the girl named Info-Chan at school

(Y/n): What do you want from me?

Info-Chan chuckled. What she wanted was you.

Info-Chan: meet me at the fountain

(Y/n): Why?

Info-Chan: I need to tell you something.

(Y/n) agreed, and headed towards the fountain. There she/he saw a girl with red hair and red glasses. She looks so beautiful. She/He blushed and walked towards the mysterious girl. She instantly hugged (Y/n) and gave the note to the blushing girl/guy. (Y/n) opened it and read the first three words:

"I love you"