Male! Info Chan X Fem! Reader (Part 2)

UNEDITED

Kokona wasn't at school today. That gives me the feeling Ayano did something, but I really just couldn't point fingers. It's been a week ever since I knew about the Yandere news. In all honesty, Taro Yamada wouldn't just believe me. Even though I'm his friend, he still thinks I'm a liar ever since I stole his juice box in kindergarten! No one expects him to hold grudges for that long. Right now, I'm standing near  the fountain, talking to the rainbow girls (except Kokona). "I don't think Kokona eats KFC, " Saki Miyu mumbled, raising her eyebrow at Mei Mio's Sentence.

(A/N: I'm sorry, but I want some Kokona Friend Chicken)

Ayano was spying on Taro Yamada like usual. It's not like anyone tells him really. Everyone just knows the weirdest thing Yan Chan does. I remember that time she was carrying around gasoline. I'm pretty sure she doesn't own a car and isn't even in the gardening club. What an odd girl... I'm pretty sure her Yandere side will get me killed as well. "Hey, I want to show you something cool! Follow me!" Ayano chirped with her fake smile, grabbing my hand. It was so obvious I was going to meet my fate. I waited for my phone to vibrate,  since Info Chan's camera was looking directly at us .  I nervously giggled, saying "Sure, lead the way!" I know it isn't the best thing to say when your about to be murdered, but I'm pretty sure I was going to die either way. I just wanted to die, knowing that I said something pretty nice to my own murderer. I followed her into the empty hallway. Red was everywhere, but I just shook it off as paint. I started trembling in fear. She lead me to a closet with a black box in it. "Wait, let me close the door," Ayano said, almost even whispered. Her voice was turning deeper by each word that came out of her mouth. She closed the door, walking behind me afterwards. I shut my eyes tight, waiting for the impact of the knife. All of a sudden, a vibrate came from Ayano's phone. She took it out of her skirt pocket looking pissed. "Hello?" She said in a menacing tone. Her face grew dark as her pupils shrunk. "Okay," her face softened a bit. She kept talking on the phone after awhile, but then hung up afterward. "Yeah, may I take your picture again? It turns out the printer had a malfunction," Ayano chirped, smiling fakely. I nodded, posing for the camera again. She raised her phone up and took a picture.

Name: (First Name) (Last Name)

Reputation: (Reputation)

Personality: (Personality)

Crush: None

Club: (Club)

Strength: (Strength)

No additional information at this time

"Sorry, (First Name)! It seems like the thing that I wanted to show you wasn't here! You can go now! Bye," Ayano cheerfully said, opening the door for me. I walked through the door, waiting for her to change her mind. She never did. I walked down the empty hallway, but stopped all of a sudden. The camera looked at me. I smiled and gave a thumbs up, walking away afterward.

Info Kun smiled, whispering something no one ever thought he would say.

"One sided love, huh?"