Male Megami X Female Reader X Male Osoro

Day 17: Male Megami X Female Reader X Male Osoro
«──── « ⋅ʚUNEDITEDɞ⋅ » ────»

And THUS COMMENCES THE 17 DAYS UNTIL SUMMER! Thanks for requestingAnime_Girl_024 !

«─── « ʚReader's POVɞ»───»

"Megamooo-" I whined, poking his smooth cheek softly.

Ever since one of the kids has gotten missing, he's been pretty serious lately. I mean the student probably isn't missing, right?

Our school never really had a student missing.

Megamo was sitting in the student council room, arms crossed to his chest, thinking about whatever the hell he thinks about.

Megamo... Geez, I wish I could see a serious side of him. He is always in such a i-got-a-stick-up-my-ass mood.

He's been my best friend ever since I moved to Akademi and still has been. I sometimes feel as if he's annoyed by my very presence. I feel accomplished by that.

"My members haven't seen anything, but the day she was missing was when there was blood near the incinerator," Megamo dragged on, tapping his foot in thought.

Osana. That's what he was talking about. Osana wasn't fond of me and so wasn't I. I'm shocked that she went missing though, unless her bitchiness came back and bit her ass.

"If you're going to act like this the whole time then I guess I'll have to check near the incinerator for evidence, huh?" I questioned, sitting up from my chair.

I stretched a bit, yawning in process. Megamo quirked an eyebrow towards me.

"You shouldn't go alone," He stated.

"I'm fine," I replied, walking towards the door.

"(Y/N)?" He called out.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"I- I-"

"You what?"

"Nevermind, just be careful."

I shrugged my shoulders at his words and walked off. Before I shut the door behind me I caught a glimpse of Megamo's face.

His face was tomato red.

I chuckled, shutted the door, and walked down the stairs.

Such a rare appearance. Megamo nervous.. I wonder what that man has got in his own mind.

I walked down the last flight of stairs and reached the hallway leading to the lockers. I saw Kokona taking off her shoes and replacing them with black ones.

"Hey, Kokona!" I called out.

She turned around in confusion until she saw me. She smiled softly, closing her locker.

"Hey, (Y/n)!" She chirped, walking towards me.

"What are you doing here so late?" I asked, tilting my head.

"Oh, I just came back from cooking club and I was just going to leave to-well-," she stopped talking mid sentence and showed me a pink letter with a heart sticker.

"ooOOo, Kokona, wow, just be careful. I mean, there is a rumor about Osana being missing," I reminded her.

She nodded with a smile and waved me off, running to the cherry tree.

I smiled and followed her until I reached the incinerator. A pack of delinquents were guarding the whole wall to the incinerator.

I personally wasn't intimidated by the whole I-carry-bats-and-shit-im-such-a-bad-ass look.