Male! Osana X Fem! Reader

A/n: Please forgive me! I went on vacation and completely forgot about my books! I will be working on another book, but I will try to update as much requests as possible. Be aware that requests are still open, so request more. 

{UNEDITED}

<<Reader's POV>>

Osano Najimi, a boy who is best friends with Taro Yamada. Why am I thinking about him? He's my crush, of course. Sadly, he was rude to everyone. Even his own best friend, Taro. I knew I didn't have a chance, but part of me hoped. Taro Yamada, one of my friends as well, kept telling me about him. He knows about my crush and keeps teasing me about it! 

"You know, he needs some more friends. He's a scary person, but he's nice...sometimes," Taro said, scratching the back of his neck nervously.

I sighed, looking down at my lap. The cherry blossoms fell slowly to the ground. The water trickled down to the base of the fountain. Taro and I were currently sitting on the edge of the fountain.

"I know, but he would never like me anyway," I mumbled, flashing Taro a fake smile.

He knew it was fake. He always. That's why he is such a good friend. Knowing when his friend is sad or not. I smiled slightly, not regretting ever meeting him. Sure, I say "Your annoying" whenever he does bugs me, but that's what best friends are.

"You were sad a second ago. What?" He questioned, returning the smile back. 

I glanced at the cherry blossom tree and saw a black haired girl staring at us. More fixated on Taro. Hey, isn't that the weird girl named Ayano? I don't think I talked to her before. 

"Hey, I got to go! Bye!" I yelled, already running out of the courtyard. 

"But it's not even class time yet-" Taro started, but I already left anyway.

I chased after the young teenage girl. When I finally caught up to her, I tapped her shoulder lightly. She stopped all of a sudden and turned around to face me. Anger was in her eyes, but she tried to smile to hide the boiling rage inside of her. 

"Do you have a crush on Senpai?" She asked, smiling.

I shook my head 'no'. She seemed relieved after my reply.

"Then I will help you get Osano," She said, having the same smile plastered on her face. 

I gasped and raised my eyebrow. How did she know?

"I heard you talking to Senpai," She said, hiding how she actually knew your crush.

Did she read my mind? She seems like she's lying. She better not tell Osano-

"Osano is one of my...friends...I guess... Talk to him, (Y/N)," She said, seeming a bit suspicious.

She didn't seem sure about the friend part. Also, how did she know my name? This girl is kind of weird. It's like what Taro always says about the black haired girl, "She's acting kind of strange." 

"I-I can't," I stuttered as my whole face turned red.

After my sentence, she left without a word. Though, she mumbled something that sounded like 

"We Will See About That"

<<TIME SKIP>>

The day ended and the black haired girl told me to meet at the cherry blossom tree right behind the school. I heard loads of rumors about this very tree. I sat down and laid against the tree trunk. The cherry blossoms flowed with the wind. The sight was indeed beautiful. 

"(Y/n)? Tch, what are you doing here?" The voice asked.

The voice sounded as if it was annoyed by my presence. I turned my head and saw my crush, Osano. His arms were crossed as his face held an annoyed expression. I simply turned my head back to it's original position and closed my eyes. It wasn't real. It better not be real.

 "Well, are you going to say something, Baka?!" Osano asked, even more annoyed then before.

Without closing my eyes, I shook my head. Did Ayano plan this? No, Osano wouldn't be talking to me. I smiled at the thought of him even saying words at me. Then it hit me.

"Ugh, you are such a Baka!" Osano yelled. 

My whole face turned red and I opened my eyes. Confess? Not confess? No.No.no.no.no.no. I should confess... Ayano did plan this out, so I only have one chance. I blushed even redder and handed over the letter that had a pink heart as a seal. He seemed very flustered as he looked at the very own love letter. He took it carefully and delicately like it was glass. He opened the letter carefully and read the words. His whole face turned even more red, but not with anger. He was flustered. A tear escaped my eye, fearing that I might get rejected. Before I could do anything, someone pulled me into a hug. It was a very awkward hug though. His arms were stiff as if he never hugged anyone before. We pulled away from the hug as he held my shoulders gently. His face was red. Reader than mine.

"I love you, Baka. I've always."

Leaving a satisfied black haired girl.