Osana X Fem! Reader

A/N: Sorry for the delay. I wanted to get the new skin for D.va from overwatch so yeah.

☆UNEDITED☆

♡Reader's POV♡

"Baka! What do you think your doing?" Osana, my
Ex-best friend, asked with her hands on her hips. I sighed, looking at my brown shoes. My face was red, but i stared at her blankly. I confessed to her before, but she didn't except, saying that she likes Senpai. "Walking away," I mumbled, waving goodbye. My feet guided me away from her as an evil smirk was plastered on my face. After she rejected me, i ignored her for a long time. I thought we would be friends after, but it was just plain awkward. We stuttered and  for words. After a few months of ignoring, i gave up on her. "Come back here, Baka! N-Not like I want you here," She yelled, stuttering. Her face was tomato red as she repeated the sentence in her head. 'What an odd girl,' I thought.  I turned back around and saw her smiling at me. A rare sight to see. She never smiles. This must be something important. "Your smiling," I accidently mumbled. Her smile faded as she covered her very visible blush. "H-Hey! Don't get used to it, okay?" Osana yelled, stuttering like crazy. I smiled back, remember why I loved this particular girl. "I love you," I confessed again. Osana blushed again, but a slight smile was forming on her red face. "I-I...l..like you," Osana confessed. I smiled and hugged her. A smile was on her lips as well. Gosh, I love this girl.
Though, they didn't notice a certain black haired girl watching them..