The Only Reason (Luke Hemmings)

I ran back into my room closing the door, panting. My dad was chasing me trying to hit me and trying to tell me that I'm a disappointment. The usual. "Isabelle get this damn door open now!" He screamed, kicking the door. I ran into the bathroom and locked the door. If this happened a few years ago I would most likely be crying, but not anymore.

I grabbed my blade and sat on the floor. I slowly started digging the blade into my wrist. Yeah I cut, but if you know what I've been through, you'd definitely understand.

*Flashback*

"You bitch! Why were you out with that guy?" My dad screamed at my mom. I ran out of my room and peeked at the two of them arguing, again. "I told you George, he's my boss", my mom replied calmly. My mom always talked calmly. Even when she's so mad you could see smoke coming out of her ears. Not literally, anyway.

"Boss my ass. You always do this, you've never really loved me", he said calming down a bit. "George, you know I love you. That's why I married you." My dad laughed. I saw him disappear for a second and came back, with a gun. I gasped. "Bye Annabelle." Was his last words before he shot her, right in the head.

I screamed before running to my mom side. "I love you mom please don't leave me, please don't go", I whispered. She smiled, "I love you honey." Was the last thing I would ever hear her say. I turned back to my dad, glaring at him. He was crying. I pushed him. "You killed her! You have no right to be crying!" I screamed.

*End of flashback*

I came out of the bathroom like nothing happened. I've always wondered why my mom ever loved him. I don't believe in love anyway. I don't believe in that "Always and Forever" shit. That's exactly what my mom and dad told each other before they went to sleep, and look what happened. He killed her. He lied.

Another reason, why I have trust issues. There's only one person I actually trust, my best friend, Michael. Speaking of which, I still have to call the idiot. I grabbed my junky phone and dialed his number. It rang like 5 times before he actually answered. "Hello?" I heard his voice. "Hey mikey!" I laughed.

"Isabelle!" He screamed. "Whatcha doin'?" I asked. "I'm with Stacey, we were on our way to your house." Stacey's his girlfriend, I like her, but once again I don't trust her. "Don't. I'm coming to you, my dad's pissed again", I rolled my eyes. "Oh alright", he said. We said our goodbyes and I stood up from my bed.

Michael doesn't really come by my house much, he only does when dad isn't there. I opened my door and looked around before I stepped out. I bolted out of the front door and saw Michael and Stacey out waiting for me. "Hey", she greeted, smiling. I smiled back. "Sup stupid", Michael smirked.

I shot him a fake smile, "Oh yeah, because you're a fucking smartass."

This is my new fanfic guys, and for those of you who follow me, he's from a band that consists of 4 members, Ashton, Michael, calum, and Luke. Hope you guys like it!!💖