Disappointments, Heartbreak, and A Ruined Face

"We're throwing a party!" I heard Ashton screech. He may be a good singer, but boy, that was the ugliest thing I've ever heard. "Yay!" Emily squealed. I rolled my eyes, I'm starting to not like her. A lot. "Invite everyone you know", Michael yelled, setting up the beer. "Wow just what we all need. A room full of horny teens. You're all lucky I'm letting you use my house for this", I said, groaning. 

"Where's Luke?" I turned to see who said that. Emily. "Why?" I chewed my gum and clenched my fists. "I need help moving some of the furniture", she said, flipping her hair. I laughed, "Why don't you ask Michael or Ashton. Why my boyfriend?" She smiled. "Fake", was all I thought. "You're right, actually, can you help me?" I raised both of my eyebrows, "Sure." 

We pushed the couch a bit back so everyone has some place to dance. I didn't understand this, why my house? "Okay, let's move the coffee table so it's not in the way", she instructed. I nodded and pushed it back to the wall. She pulled it a bit, and before I could protest she smashed my foot. "Shit!" She rushed over to my side, gasping. "I'm so sorry."

I rolled my eyes, "It's cool. Whatever." She smiled before helping me onto the couch. "When does the party start?" Michael glanced up from organizing the beer. "About an hour. So text your boyfriend or Calum and tell them to hurry up."  I took out my phone, which I was able to buy because my idiotic father left a bunch of money in their closet. I guess they didn't trust banks. 

 Isabelle

Hurry up you bastards. Party starts in like an hour. 

Luke

We're on our way. Love you princess :) x

I rolled my eyes at his sweet, but cliche text. I put my phone back in my pocket and looked at Emily. She didn't look as sorry as she said she was. "Those bastards better hurry up", Michael screamed. "Mikey, calm your tits, they're on their way." Michael glared at me and I just flipped him the middle finger. 

The doorbell rang and I heard screaming from outside. "Speaking of which." I got up and opened the door, and it revealed two idiots struggling to carry grocery bags. I laughed and crossed my arms, "Idiots." Calum gestured to all of the bags and I raised my eyebrows. "Hm, should I help the asshole that threw a condom at my head, or not?" His face was red from having to pick up so many of the items that fell out of the bag. "Fine", I muttered, taking a bag from Luke and a bag from Calum. 

"Thank you!" I heard Calum scream. I walked into the kitchen and glared at Michael and Ashton. "How much stuff did you tell them to buy?" Ashton laughed and looked at Michael, "Ask him." I dropped the bags on the table and stared at Michael. "Okay, so I might've told them to buy more beer, and food, but I didn't think these weasels would have this much trouble." I laughed and made my way up to my room. Might as well try and take a nap, mostly because my foot hurts and the pain is unbearing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(AN HOUR LATER)

"Isabelle, hurry your ass up!" I heard Luke scream. I got up and rubbed my eyes. "Shut up, bastard!" I checked how I looked in the mirror and, I looked like something that came out of a llamas butt. I brushed my hair a bit and straightened my shirt. "Is anyone even here yet", I yelled. "Yeah, almost everyones here!" 

I muttered a, "Shit", and went downstairs. The place was packed with sweaty, horny, and drunk teenagers. It was a nightmare. And worst of all, they were in my house. I looked around the house, "Luke? Michael?!" I saw Michael beckoning me to come his way. "Where's Luke", I asked once I got to him. He pointed to a corner, with Luke in it. But the problem was, he was kissing a girl. And that girl was, Emily. 

Michael looked uncomfortable, and grabbed my arm, to stop me from messing up anyones face. I was shocked, and confused, but most of all hearbroken. It was the same way I felt once I saw my mom die. And this was the feeling I swore to myself, I'd never feel again. But here I am, standing in my best friends arms, tears streaming down my face. "Shh", Michael whispered, rubbing my back. "He's a jerk." 

I pulled away from Michael. "Can I go over there?" Michael paused for a second, and was thinking. "This is probably the worst decision I could ever make, but since I love you, go ahead." He was right, that was the worst mistake he could ever make. Because before I knew it I was punching Luke in the face. Hard. "You bastard. You lying bastard!" Michael was pulling me off of Luke and Emily gasped, crying. "You lied to me. I never should of trusted you. You're worse than my dad." 

He took my hands in his and stared right into my eyes. "I'm sorry, she kissed me. I tried to pull away", Luke reasoned. But I wasn't going to be fooled anymore. "Luke, don't lie to me. I'd rather you tell me the truth. I thought you would never hurt me. You promised me that you wouldn't. But you broke your promise and now I regret that I ever met you. It's over Luke." I walked away from him, up to my room, but not without looking back at him. His eyes were filled with tears and it looked like he was about to murder someone. But I didn't care anymore. He hurt me, he was just like my father. 

I never wanted to see that asshole again, I was done with everthing, everyone. This is why I never bothered to trust anyone, I was always getting hurt. But not anymore. Luke was the only reason I fought to live, but now that I didn't have him anymore, there was no reason to keep fighting. Tomorrow will be the day, tomorrow will be the day that I revealed my secret to my best friend. Since there was no reason to hide it anymore. Tomorrow will be the day that they find out, I have Leukemia.