Friend Reunion

"Marley that's not fair!" I yelled throwing my UNO cards on the ground. She laughed, "What? I plus foured you, you're supposed to get four cards."

"Ashton your girlfriend is cheating. She can't plus four me like this. I demand a rematch!" I exclaimed. She was laughing hysterically, while Ashton tried to shut her up.

"If you want to lose, the bring it on", she challenged. "Well then", I started, crossing my arms. "Then bring it I shall." We stared at each other for a while before bursting into laughter.

"Michael stop! We're in public!" Dominique giggled. "I'm not doing anything wrong. I'm simply tickling your neck. With my lips", Michael whined. I let out a snort. An unattractive one may I add.

"Calum what the hell!" Luke screamed. I turned to look at Luke. And he was covered in whipped cream. I should've known that when Renny ordered them to make hot chocolate for all of us, it would turn into a huge disaster.

"What did you guys do to my kitchen?" Renny yelled. "He squirted whipped cream on me!" Luke explained. Calum pouted, "Baby, he spilled the chocolate powder on me."

Renny walled to Calum, cupping his face in her hands. Before slapping him in the face. And punching Luke's shoulder. I laughed at the pain they both were in. I'm a horrible girlfriend- best friend, I meant. Yes, Luke and I aren't together anymore, we decided to give each other some space.

Mostly me though, I just needed time to process everything.

"She's bullying us", Luke whined. Dominique let out a loud laugh. "You guys should've listened to Renny. She is smarter than you guys", Marley suggested. I silently fist pumped Marley, earning a glare from Luke. I stuck my tongue out and he playfully winked at me.

"You guys need to screw already", Michael complained. "Hopefully he's talking about you and Ashton", I muttered to Marley. "Yeah we really do, Isabelle. Let's go now", Luke yelled obnoxiously.

I was taken back when he started dragging me to the guest room. When we got inside I was pushing rather roughly on the door. "Are we really doing this?" I whispered.

He laughed and shook his head, "We're just pranking them."

I cocked an eyebrow. "How?" He started moaning my name and my eyes widened. I tried to stifle my laugh as I banged on the door screaming Luke's name. I moved away from the door and grabbed the collar of Luke's shirt.

"And what the hell do we do after this?" I whispered. He smiled and placed his hands on my waist. "You're hot will you be my girlfriend?" He spoke quickly. I laughed.

"You're an idiot. Yes I'll be your girlfriend."