"Fuck You!"

Song: What I Like About You cover by : 5 seconds of summer ;) <3

When we got inside of Michael's house I immediately ran to him while he wrapped his arms around me. "Ashton, what'd you do", he stopped laughing. 

"What?" He looked nervous. "I-I didn't do anything", he mumbled. "Michael. Calm the fuck down he didn't do anything", I laughed. The way Ashton got so scared made me wonder how Michael was with these boys.

"Where the hell is Luke?" A boy with black hair asked. "I don't know Calum!" Ashton said, running a hand through his hair. "Why are you all so frustrated?" I interrupted. "I mean, you're missing a band member, so what?" I shrugged. 

"Well, Isabelle, he's our lead singer, unless you wanna sing and play guitar for us", Michael suggested. I stood up from the couch, "Why not?" 

Before I could pick up we heard loud banging at the door. It was probably that kid Luke, so I went to sit back down. "Uh, can I help you, sir?" Ashton questioned. I stood up to see who it was and saw my dad. Shit.

I pushed passed him and ran screaming, "Fuck you!" I was feeling rushed and I didn't know where to go. And for some unknown reason, I wasn't scared much, I was kind of hyper? I don't know how to explain it, but my dad was still chasing me.

I saw some blonde boy walking and I ran straight to this empty parking lot. I hid against a wall and saw my dad walking back. I guess his plan again was to kill me, but failed like always. I smirked.

I was about to go when I saw the blonde boy come inside. "Uh who're you?" I asked, totally confused. "Luke. Luke Hemmings", he replied, with a small grin on his face. "Well, why are you here?" I asked, gesturing to the empty parking lot. "I came to see if you were okay." I smiled. Normally people wouldn't bother to see if I was ever okay, but he did, and I liked that. "So are you?" He asked, waving a hand in front of my face. "Yeah, my dad's just an asshole", I rolled my eyes. "I could kinda tell", he laughed. 

"Oh really? How?" I replied sarcastically. "Isabelle", I held a hand out. He shook it and I noticed his lip piercing. I was completely attracted to him now.

I don't have a crush on him or anything, ew. I just think he's cute. "I like your eyes", he stared in my eyes. "They're carribean aqua", I replied, also staring into his eyes. "But I like your eyes too."

I don't know what it was, but I felt very comfortable with him, even if I didn't know him. "Wait! Your band is looking for you!" I blurted out. "How do you know?" He asked. "My best friend is Michael and I was just gonna cover for you, but my stupid dad came and yeah", I shrugged. 

"You say that like it's perfectly normal", he cocked an eyebrow. "Well, maybe it is."