"You kissed me."

We're back to Isabelle's POV by the way xD

"Oh shit", I whispered, flinching when Chucky suddenly popped up on the screen. Luke laughed at my reaction. "Thought you said you weren't scared?" He teased. I glared at him. "I didn't think this shit was this scary, and i'm not gonna run away crying into your room", I retorted. 

I gesture to the other girls. "Be glad i'm not hiding under this blanket", I said lifting the blanket a little. He laughed and we continued watching the movie. We were getting to the good part when Calum got up, "I'm not watching this crap."

Luke cocked an eyebrow, "Then go hide in my room." Everyone else got up and followed Calum into Luke's room. "What the hell?" I asked. "Who cares, more for us", Luke laughed. "Luke?" I asked. He hummed in response and I turned the TV off. "What would you do if I kissed you?" I mumbled. 

"Are you gonna kiss me?" He asked. I rolled my eyes, "Just answer the question." He thought for a while. "I'd kiss you back", he replied simply. I smiled and gently grabbed the back of his head. I leaned in and pressed my lips onto his. I felt my stomach erupt in butterflies and he smiled into the kiss. 

I pulled away. "Dammit Isabelle", he whispered. "Why'd you do that?" I closed my eyes and sighed. "Sorry", I said quietly. "No it's fine", he sighed. "Luke I know you have feelings for me", I bit my lip. 

"How'd you know?" He croaked. I laughed quietly. "I can kind of tell. You were smiling like an idiot when Michael listed the qualities I like in a guy. Which most of them you have, big blue eyes, tall, dimples, funny, and more. And we always seem to have that moment where we get lost in our conversation, then after you're blushing like crazy. I'm not stupid, Luke." 

He bit his lip and looked at me. "You kissed me." I rolled my eyes. "I know that", I snapped. "Why?" He whispered. I sighed, "Because I wanted to see if I had feelings for you, if the butterflies would suddenly appear. And they did." 

Luke grabbed my hands. "So then why are we still friends?" He muttered. "Because, I can't date you. This feeling will go away eventually Luke, I assure you. I'm the most terrible person to fall for, you can't. I care about you too much to put you in that position", I said, standing up. 

He stayed in the same position and grabbed my wrist. "You shouldn't have kissed me then. Wrong move Isabelle, because now I'm falling even harder for you", he whispered. I wiggled my hand out of Luke's grasp and walked out the door.

I shouldn't have kissed you, I thought to myself. I'm so stupid. Fuck. I still have to go on tour with them. I promised

I ran back inside of the house to look for Michael. I looked around and found Luke still sitting down on the couch. I sighed and just chose to ignore him. "Michael!" I said running into his arms. "Sorry Dominique, emergency", I said pulling Michael up to his feet. Everyone was looking at me confused and I called out, "This will be quick!"

"What's up?" Michael laughed. "I kissed Luke and I think I like him", I whispered. He was wide-eyed and smiled at me. "That's great! I'm so happy for you", he yelled. "No, Michael this is wrong, I can't fall for him and he can't fall for me", I said leaning onto the wall. 

"Why?" Luke asked, suddenly appearing upstairs.

cliffhanger. sorry if it sucks this was kind of just a moment for them to admit feelings for each other and if you think the story is done, you thought wrong because they're still going on tour. there's gonna be a lot happening >:)