What?

"Uh, I've been meaning to tell you something", Michael said awkwardly. Stacey bit her lip and stared at him. "I'm leaving on tour..." He started. "Oh gosh. That's great!" I yelled. I quickly covered my mouth. "But, the problem is, i'm leaving in a week. We won't see each other for a long time, unless you wanna come, but I doubt you would", he finished.

My smile quickly turned into a frown. I kept replaying his words inside my head. Me? Without Michael? I wouldn't last 5 minutes without him. He's my only friend, remember? I put on a fake smile, like always, "It's alright.. Follow your dreams. I'll be okay."

He quickly frowned, "You're lying to me. I could tell." I shook my head and glanced at Stacey. She was biting her lip so hard now I could see it bleeding a little. "Stacey", I said firmly. She let go of her lip and look at me. "Why do you keep biting your lip?" I asked.

"Mikey, I've got something really important to tell you", she said taking his arm. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Hold on Isabelle. This won't take long", he said, leaving. What was it so important that she had to bring Michael all the way over there?

I suddenly saw Stacey with her hand up. She fucking slapped Michael in the face. Uh, what the hell? I walked over there. "What's going on?" I asked. She looked at me as if she wanted to murder me. "It's none of your business", she spat. I cocked an eyebrow. "What the fuck is your problem?"

"Isabelle. Stop." Michael ordered. "My problem, Isabelle, is you."

I was taken back by her answer. What've I ever done to her? I was seriously about to punch her in the face until Michael held me back. "Stacey.. just go. I don't wanna see you anymore", he said looking really hurt. She walked away like absolutely nothing just happened. "What happened?" I asked.

"We'll talk about that later. Right now, I have band practice, so I'll catch you later", he said. A bit rudely if I may add.

I nodded slowly. I honestly didn't know where to go. I definitely wasn't gonna go back to my house. I decided I would visit my mom. I made my way to the cemetery, and it'd be like a 30 minute walk since I didn't have any other way to get there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I reached my mothers tombstone and sat down on the grass. "Dad almost killed me today, again", I rolled my eyes. "I wish there could be somewhere I could go, where I could actually be happy. Oh, and Michael's in a band, 5 Seconds of Summer, so we won't be spending much time together anymore."

I wish I wasn't here right now, I wish I didn't even need to be here in the first place. Mom would still be alive, she'd be giving me advice right now, and we'd just be drinking hot cocoa together, but we weren't, and that hurt, a lot.

"Should I come with Michael, besides, it's just band practice anyway, maybe I could meet a couple of friends too", I said hopefully. I suddenly felt something wet on my forehead. Then another on my arm, and on my hand. Great timing. It would really start raining now.