Beside You, Always.

"Shit, Isabelle!" Calum screamed. "It's not my fault. Don't accuse me of fucking someone that I'm not, I'm a virgin", I retorted. "I didn't ask", he snorted. I got up but Ashton held me back. "Don't make me fuck your face up even more you little shit!"

Luke sighed. "Please stop swearing", he interrupted. "Shut the hell up, you bastard. I do what I want", I spat. "Wait, weren't you two just cuddling, what the fuck happened to that?" Michael asked. "Yeah!" Luke exclaimed. "Nothing. That was nothing. It didn't mean anything and it will never mean anything. So forget anything I told you because I was lying", I s.

Luke looked very hurt, but at the moment I didn't care. I stood up and walked out of his room. I went into his grandma's room and found her laughing about some show she was watching. "Hey Mary", I muttered. "What's wrong Isabelle?" She asked, pausing the TV.

"I don't really wanna talk about it", I said quietly. "Is it boy problems?" She smiled. I nodded slightly smiling to show her some respect. "Is it my grandson?" She asked. "Yeah. I think I like him, but it's complicated. I don't trust anyone, and it's hard for me to start trusting Luke because I've never had a boyfriend and I've been let down too much", I whispered. "And does he know this?" She asked, cocking an eyebrow. "Yeah, but I told him it didn't mean anything, and I was just lying", I replied muttering the last part.

"This is a complicated problem", she paused. "When I was your age, I had a huge crush on this kid, named Marcus, but when he started liking me too, I started pushing him away. Not because I didn't like him, but because I didn't trust him. Sure, he was nice and all, but I didn't trust anyone. I was 17 when we officially became boyfriend and girlfriend. And 10 years later, I was married to that man. And it turned out fucking great", she said.

"Wait are you saying I'm going to be married to Luke!?" I nearly shouted. She laughed, loudly, "Yes." I screamed and fell off of her bed. I was not expecting this. The 4 boys came in and saw me on the ground. "Grandma Mary, what did you do?" Calum questioned. She rolled her eyes. "I just told her she may be married to Luke in 10 years and she went crazy."

Luke shook his head and left the room. I guess he was still angry. It wasn't my fault, I just can't handle all of this pressure right now. I don't mean to start any arguments or conflict, or complications, but I can't help it. I walked out of the door slowly following Luke to the backyard. "Hi", I mumbled quietly. "What do you want", he snapped. "To make you happy", I whispered.

"Well guess what, Isabelle? You're not making me happy, at all. First you tell me you love me, then tell me you didn't mean it. What is it? Are you just trying to play with my emotions? Look, Isabelle, not everyone can be nice to you because you're suffering from depression. Not everyone can put up with your bullshit this long, but I try. I really try", he shouted.

"Well fuck you!" I shouted back. "I try so hard to make you all happy. I put your happiness before mine, and I know I'm terrible at it. But don't ever assume anything about me. I try so hard to please everybody, but I can't for some reason. That's why I'm like this. Nobody is ever happy with me. No one ever sticks with me, everyone just leaves me. They don't care how I feel, they don't care what I think. So fuck you. Fuck all of you. Fuck life", I snapped.

"See? This is all you ever do. Complain about your life. We're trying to help. You just won't let us", he retorted. "Bullshit Luke", I whispered, tears streaming down my face by now. "I wish that bullet really just killed me. You'd all be better off anyway", I said, walking out. I ran to the front door and practically busted the door down. I ran down the sidewalk, not knowing where to go.

I sprinted as fast as I could to moms grave. I couldn't handle all of this anymore. I'm done, I'm done with everyone and everything. Everyone would be better off without me. I gasped as I collided with the floor. My stomach, where the bullet is, was hurting like hell. A little sound came out of my mouth, as it started raining. I clutched onto my stomach. I looked at my left palm and saw that it was full of blood.

My eyelids slowly started closing as I heard my name being called, I couldn't quite make out who it was before I started getting dizzy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I grasped onto someone's hand as I felt my eyelids start to open. "Oh thank goodness Isabelle. You had us worried sick!" Michael yelled. The other 3 boys stood up, and I felt my blood boil just looking at Luke. "What- What the fuck is he doing h-here?" I asked, trying to point at Luke. "Isabe-" I cut Luke off. "Get the fuck out of here. Now. I never wanna see you again, stay out of my life. I hate you", I snapped.

Luke nodded and left the room. "Guys can we have a moment?" Michael asked Calum and Ashton. They nodded and Ashton smiled before leaving. "What happened?" He asked once the guys were gone. "Nothing okay Michael?" I paused. "I just don't wanna see him. It's just too awkward." He nodded and put his hand on top of mine. "Just promise me", he sighed. "Just promise me you'll try to get better, no matter what. You're so important to me and I would never know what to do if you were gone. You're my best friend", he smiled, a tear slipping down his cheek.

"I promise", I said, wiping the year off of his cheek. "I just love you so much. Always remember that, okay? I'm here for you, always", he said, still crying a little.

SHITTY ENDING BUT IT GAVE ME FEELS I ADDED A LITTLE MISABELLE MOMENT LOL (Michael and Isabelle obvs) ILY YOU ALL