5) How he kisses you

Let's be honest, you've been dying to see how he'll kiss you since day one! Well, he's been dying to do it too. So why don't we get down to business?

Scout
Inexperienced
Scout's never had much experience with women. As a result, he'll be nervous and try too hard. He might kiss a little too slow, or miss your lips slightly, but in time you'll both learn how to enjoy the moment together.

Pyro
Long
You never expected someone looking so.. sane under that mask! Not to mention handsome!

Pyro will take his time in kissing you, marveling at every little detail of your face; for he had never seen you before so clearly! He'll puts a hand on your cheek, drawing you closer for a soft, deep kiss.

Soldier
Straight to the point
This man has no subtlety whatsoever. He'll pull you in gruffly, and give you a hard, deep kiss on your lips, leaving you breathless.

Demoman
Playfully
Being affectionate and silly, the Scottsman will pepper your face with kisses, his beard scratching and tickling you; earning giggles from you and the sweet cyclops!

Heavy
Surprises
You'll catch the giant staring at you one day, rather strangely might I add!

You'll give a concerned frown at how blankly he stares at you, until you're surprised with a deep kiss.

Engineer
Dreamily
Bless this sweet little Texan! He'll sit you down, take your hands in his before he glances softly into your eyes, asking permission for a kiss!

The man will be out of breath and awe after your lips part, and even after you both part for the night, he won't be able to sleep, still marvelling the taste of your soft petal-like lips.

Sniper
Awkward but sweetly
Like always, Sniper is too awkward to initiate. You can't help but watch with amusement at his adorable (and pathetic) attempts to kiss you.

Trying to make the right mood, he'll scoot over, extend a long arm around you and tilt your head towards him. This often earns a giggle from you as you kiss his flushed face.

Medic
Accidently
Medic is the type of guy who'll get caught in the moment. After going through a breakthrough in his research, he'll excitedly grap you, spinning you around and then kissing you without realizing what he did!

When his eyes finally flutter open, he'll be shocked and flustered at what he did, but is soon relieved to see that you enjoyed it.

Spy
Soft and slow
You know, this man could have been able to woo you and manage to steal a kiss since the day he met you, but you're no ordinary woman to him, are you?

Walking you home, he'll stand before your door, gazing at you longingly. He'll close in slowly, pressing his lips against yours softly; and when he pulls away, he'll whisper a sweet compliment in French.

CBS
Roughly
The marksman is crazy about you, and he can't get enough of you even when you're wrapped in his arms!

He'll inhale the scent of your hair, licking, biting and sucking the nape of your neck, he'll also suck on your earlobes while he's roaming your body with his calloused hands. He'll growl and whisper in your ear. Also, he'll be strong and forceful; showing dominance with his tongue and give a nibble on your lower lip, wanting to hear a moan on your part.