12) He's undressed

So you catch your man undressed. What will he do? What will YOU do? And how will you both respond?

Scout
He catches you staring at him, and at first he'll be nervous and insecure, but as he realizes you're marveling at his physic, he'll get into a cocky mode and start flexing; and bragging about how much he works out and show you his tom jones tattoo.

Pyro
Pyro manages to show an amazing feat with his body, and you'll see that he's radiates intimidation even with his bare body; scars streaming down his back and limbs, telling stories of battles that you've never seen, of horrors that has been concealed.

But he'll soon break that image as he screams and tries to cover himself with his hands.

Soldier
You've seen him naked plenty of times, plain, honey coated, frozen, any state; you name it! It happens so regularly that it doesn't even seem sacred to hide one's self from each other.

Soldier has no shame as he runs around in his birthday suit; his teammates will have to disagree though.

Demoman
The demolition man will be pretty chill about it; he'll just give a hearty chuckle at your frantic apologies and flustered face. He'll pull up his kilt just to tease you, and will chase you while he has no clothes on because why not?

Heavy
When you saw the Russian bare, you couldn't believe your eyes! His huge muscles, his broad shoulders.. even the buldge around his belly is impressive!

You'll be captivated until you see his breasts, to which you will be devasted to see they're bigger than yours.

Heavy will try frantically to comfort you as you break into hysterics, reminding you that "leetle (Y/n) should not feel bad" or "is just fat, does no good for me" or "(Y/n) look better"

Engineer
Normally the Texan will be dressed adequately, but on those hot days he'll pull his head from under the hood he's been working on, grab a bottle of ice cold beer and take his shirt off.

His muscles are perfectly toned under a layer of healthy fat, his chest hair will be coarse like barleys and you can't take your eyes off of him as a bead of sweat rolls down that sweet, sweet body of his.

Sniper
Sniper's doesn't think much of his body at all. He just thinks he's a normal guy. But you'll be caught drooling as you see the Aussie bare, and he'll be damned suprised to see your reaction.

His lean frame will have thinly defined muscles, a hairy chest and will radiate a deep musk that'll drive you nuts.

Sniper has no idea what you see in him, but'll give a hearty "thanks" to your oggling.

Medic
DAMN HIS THIGHS ARE SO THIC-

The German is naturally big, and you'll wonder how he keeps that body of his so well hidden in those medical coats.

His strong build will have you swooning into a deep puddled mess as you run your hands over his body hair. He'll chuckle darkly and promptly tell you that there's more for you to see ;)

Spy
Spy rarely undresses himself. Even when you two have.. *ahem* private times, he still has at least one article of clothes on.

But when you see him without anything you'll feel more sentimental than aroused. He's right there before you, completely bare and vulnerable.

You'll be overwhelmed that you have his trust, and you'll want to hold onto him like that, and frankly, he wouldn't disagree.

CBS
He's huge, and his tall body will be covered in scars, scratches (and hickeys 😘) you'll love to run your hands through his chest hair, and don't worry; he'll love it more than you do.

Though he tries to keep up his bad boy demeanor, he'll crave your touch, and will often throw his shirt open for you to come and run your hands all over his hard toned chest.