29) He kills a bug

MOTHERFUCKERS I JUST HAD MY DAD CATCH THIS BIG ASS CENTIPEDE IN MY ROOM

SO WHAT IF THE MERCS KILLS A BUG FOR YOU HUH?!?!?!

Scout
"Pffft I ain't scared of no bug!"

You determine that is a lie judging by the unmanly scream Scout lets off when he sees the giant cockroach in your living room.

Pyro
Why would you want to kill that cute lil' lollipop?! He muffles an argument about said creature, telling you to just leave it alone.

He gives in to your terrified screams and catches it, but lets it free out the door.

Soldier
Solly will probably be the one who let it in in the first place, but after your complaints, he'll grumble and set the bugs free outside, saluting them for their service to America.

Demoman
He'll give out a chuckle and quickly snatch it up. Tavish can't help but try to scare you with the tissue that has the squished bug.

You'll scream that if he comes any closer he'll be sleeping on the couch tonight.

Which in the end, he does.

Heavy
The Russian will roll his eyes and catch the bug reluctantly. Shouldn't you be able to catch these things on your own?

Engineer
The Texan will roll up a newspaper and POW!

He'll pat you on the head, assuring you that it's gone

Sniper
He's able to catch these things quickly, and even barehandedly! After he gets rid of the bug, he'll feel 100x manlier from the look you give him, and will be more than happy to recieve your kisses for being such a brave manly bushman!

Medic
You secretly get his doves to do it because he says he's too busy. They always get the job done, but Medic is always telling you off that feeding them these things could give them a stomachache.

The doves don't really seem to mind though.

Spy
He doesn't really want to do it; not that he's scared, but rather disgusted.

He'll get rid of the bug soon, and after flushing it down the toilet, he'll immediately go shopping for bug sprays/traps/repellent s, anything to assure him that his house is neat and clean!

CBS
Much like his kinder counterpart, Christian will kill the bug and his ego will buff up after you give a relieved sigh and start clinging to him.

He'll kill more bugs just to impress you, and if there's none, he'll just pretend to do it. Anything for your admiration!