20) Cultural differences

I've noticed my readers are from all over the world! (As am I) So how would your man react to you and your home country?

Scout
He won't say a word about you and your culture. Just when you thought that he didn't care about you, he'll start mentioning small trivia about your home country casually.

It turns out the Bostonian spent more than a few nights looking up anything about your country to impress you!

Pyro
Pyro is.. Uh.. In his own form of culture as well. You both learn something new about each other everyday.

Soldier
Soldier will drone on to you about how great America is, and how awesome everything is about it, often lecturing you on Americaness.

But when you slip away and cook up some (country) dish, or play a small game from your country, he'll fall silent, watching you from afar and find himself slowly drawn into you and your foreign ways.

Demoman
The Scottsman is culturally open, and will always be facinated by the world and all the differentiation between countries and their customs.

He'll insist that you both fly back to your country on the holidays, and it's not just because he wants to please you, he is genuinely interested in your country!

Heavy
Mikhail has already read everything about your country the first day he laid eyes on you.

But there are some customs that are hidden, and he'll try to tread carefully while speaking to you.

Engineer
Sometimes he forgets you're from (country) and will use certain phrases or examples from America, thinking you'll already know all about it.

But when he sees the confused look on your face, he'll immediately stop, and try to use phrases that will be well known internationally, and will be hesitant to speak.

It might get annoying at how careful and fidgety he suddenly becomes, but you know he means well.

Sniper
He gets you. He'll understand the difficulties between multicultural situations or other problems that could occur due to customs and all.

Sniper will be there to make sure you feel home wherever you are.

Medic
The German will be enthusiastic and squeal when you start talking about your home countries.

He'll babble on about everything in Germany and will recall fun holidays or other things he misses from his loving home country, and will also listen to your stories with the same enthusiasm.

Spy
Like Heavy, he wanted to know what he should expect by meeting a beautiful woman from (country). He's already studied everything from your country and has even picked up a decent ammont of your language!

He'll take you to (country) restaurants and will buy trinkets or other goodies that are exclusively from your home.

CBS
Usually doesn't care, but if he sees an item with a tag with "MADE IN (COUNTRY)" He'll buy it and toss it over to you.

"What the- why'd you give me a backscratcher-"

"Merry fucking Christmas to you too sheila"