6) What he loves about you

We've all got our charms, but which one of your's captured your man's heart?

Scout
Smile- Whenever you're focused on something, Scout will take the chance to just gaze at you; watching you jump up and down in joy, or doing a little jig, and all the while he can't take his eyes off of the sweet smile on your face.

Pyro
Scent- Pyro loves to cling on you and inhale your scent. He burries his face into your hair from behind, and even after you worked out he still loves your scent (much to your embarrassment). But nothing you do can pry him off of you.

Soldier
Hands- If there was anything that mesmorized Soldier, it's your hands.

Everytime he grasps your hand, he's always in awe; how soft/hard it is, how it just seems to match perfectly in his, he gives a toothy grin whenever he clasps his hand in yours, as if you were both matching puzzle pieces.

Demoman
Lips- How in the world can such a pair of lips be so adorable? The color, the texture, the shape and size..

Demoman never thought he could be so taken in with such a feature. He loves to buy you all kinds of dripping food to see syrup, honey or other liquid oozing off your lips, and finds himself watching you lick them away.

Heavy
Height- Let's face it, the only thing taller than Heavy is.. Well nothing! With that being said, he usually finds anything else (which is everything) smaller than him really tedious. He doesn't want to pay for another broken knick knack!

And yet here you are, and you're just as easy to break like any other thing, but in Heavy's eyes, you're a small bundle of pure cuteness.

You're his smol princess, and he'll make sure that you're always put of harm's way!

Engineer
Eyes- Every time Engineer looks into your eyes, his breath is taken away. Your very eyes are so pure, like clear glass reflecting sparks of the sun.

He thinks your eyes are heaven sent, and he'll confess that it's God's greatest work.

Sniper
Laughter- Since Sniper is rather socially impaired, he messes up a lot which earns a lot of giggles on your part.

Usually one would want to shrink away, but your tinkling laughter is all in good fun, and rather than making him nervous, it puts him at ease, knowing that you find him endearing even with his blunders, and somehow you'll make everything alright.

Your laughter brings a shy grin on the bushman's face, and he can't help but give out a chuckle too!

Medic
Nose- Medic can't help but get drawn to your nose. How is it physically possible to make such a perfectly constructed nose? Seriously, your nose has no business being that cute. Even if you think otherwise, Medic will be deaf to all your objections.

Medic will give lots of nose kisses/eskimo kisses, and it'll never be enough!

Spy
Shape- Whether you're round or lean, curvy or boney, Spy will find your shape beautiful no matter what.

He loves to take it in from a distance, studying your body language and structure; gazing at you from every angle.

And if you ever go through his sketch book, you'll be surprised (and flushed) to see how many sketches Spy has of you.

You're a masterpiece in his eyes, and he's looking for a chance to ask you to model for his painting.

CBS
Expressions- The number of expressions that cross your face in a day greatly amuses Christian. One moment you're crying over the ending of some game, the next you'll be beaming at a puppy and the next you'll growl and call him a slut for touching your potato chips.

Christian has no idea what you'll do next, and he can't wait to see more!