13) You make him melt

There's that one thing that makes him absolutely melt at the sight of you, what is it?

Scout
Winning
Whether it's a race or a small bet, Scout lets you win. Why? To see you gloat of course!

The normally competitive Jeremy would revel in victory, but the smile and laughs you give out makes him take a step back and just enjoy your happiness. You've really helped him mature!

Pyro
Bubbles
Look at you go! All those pretty bubbles you blow towards the sky is so pretty! He laughs and likes to lie on his stomach watching you!

In truth you're a flame eater and people are terrifed of you.

Soldier
Fighting
Soldier knows he made the right choice when he sees you send those people flying through the air! He's never been happier having someone fighting by his side; and he knows he'll follow you to the ends of the earth and back.

Demoman
Nagging
Normally people would consider it really annoying, but with you, it's more of an annoyed pout than actually hen pecking.

Tavish thinks you're adorable when you're angry, and he know's it's just another form of showing him how much you care. He'll purposely cause minor trouble to have you glaring at him!

Heavy
Existing
No seriously, he was pretty sure he was going to die alone, and yet you're here; proof that maybe he can be happy for once in his life.

Engineer
Cooking
As if he wasn't in love enough already! The sight of you cooking has his hearts sky rocketing to new heights that even he never knew!

He'll hum happily as he holds you from behind. You might complain that he's slowing you down, but he'll just chuckle and watch you cook.

Sniper
Wearing his hat
Sniper is constantly clutching his heart at the sight of you in his treasured abuki. He turns bright red and almost sobs in joy whenever you seize his hat. How'd he ever get a girl like you?

Medic
Acting like a doctor
He'll let out a long "D'awwwwww..!" as he hands you various medical gowns or scapels, watching you act out those scenes you saw on T.V.

His pigeons also like to watch and they're quite fond of your impersonation of a sleep deprived surgeon in the E.R!

Spy
Watching
It doesn't matter what it is; The sky, the cityscape, the sea, he likes to see your focused expression, how your eyes slowly dart around, with whatever captured your attention reflected in those (e/c) orbs. You're perfect in his eyes.

CBS
Taking charge
His mean streak came to a screeching halt when you came and flipped his life around!

Though he's used to being the alpha male, it wasa surprisingly pleasant turn of events when you took charge, and he's happy to oblige.