Chapter 8

It's been a week since the incident happened I have straight A's in all my classes. I have been too of my classes and I just got here. My teachers love me and they are all really nice. I've been hanging out with the pack and I haven't gotten bullied or beat up in awhile. The one thing that has changed was the amount of guys looking at me like I'm a piece of meat. That has changed dramatically. I shake it off but I haven't made any girl friends since I got here. The book I found in the library has a ton of information on angels and demons, wars, angelic history. I think I'm an angel my powers match up and my abilities. Now it is the class before lunch and it is super easy and I have Jared for this class. When the bell rang we walked towards the cafeteria and sat next to the pack at our usual table. I think it is a good time to tell them my theory on me being an angel. I brought the book with us and the whole thing has sticky notes in between the pages.

"Guys I think I found out what I am." I said just above a whisper so none of the other student can hear.

"My little kitten is an angel? Well that explains a few things." Seth said amazed. What does that explain?

"What do you mean that explains a few things?" I asked concerned. He smiled warmly at me and I couldn't help but feel somewhat nervous.

"It explains why you are the light in my life. I better call God and tell him that he's missing an angel." Seth said smiling. I blushed and looked away. Embry being next to him messed up his hair.

"It's only a hunch no wings and I don't have all of them." I said looking away from Seth.

"It says they come as you grow." Quil says. I can feel my face still heated up. I covered my face by putting my head on the table.

"Paige we can see the blush even when you try to hide it." I heard Leah say. The pack started laughing. Ugh why me? I grabbed Seth's hand from under the table and he squeezed it slightly. When the laughter dies down I thought about what Seth's mom said. Pay back time.

"Leah is it true about what your mom told me?" I asked from across the table. I looked at Jake and he nodded.

"No!" Seth said a little to quickly. I smirked as I saw a slight blush on his cheeks.

"Oh are taking about when Seth zones out and talks about you and he doesn't even realize it?" Leah said. I nodded and then the pack started to ask what kind of things.

"Last time he was home he kept saying how pretty you were and how much he wished you were here and I think I heard him say he wants to kiss you any chance he gets." Leah said laughing. My blush started to go away and the pack was laughing at Seth. I saw Seth's whole face was red and he avoided eye contact. I like this side him it's cute. I rubbed circles with my thumb on his hand. He calmed down somewhat and kissed my cheek. I smiled and looked at him.

"It's not my fault if I zone out sometimes and say things, she is mine and I love her." He said kissing my forehead. I don't think I'll ever get use to him saying he loves me. My heart was pounding against my chest and I felt the butterflies in my stomach. I rested my head on his shoulder and we continued to talk and laugh. The pack is really nice and accepting and they all said that is was nice having someone Leah likes around. I remember what it's like being part of a family. The bell rang and the rest of school was a breeze. The Mean Girl tried to talk to me but I was always with someone in the pack. The bell rang and Seth had to stay behind because he needed to talk about an assignment. He told me to go to the car and that he'd meet me there. I walked in a crowd and when I got to the car the pack wasn't there. I didn't think anything of it so I waited by the car. I heard the pack come because they were laughing and yelling. Then I also heard the clicking of heels. I turned my face only to see the Mean Girls. They slapped me across the face and pulled my hair. I fell to the ground and then they all kicked me in the stomach. I saw the pack and they quickly got in a car and drove off. I quickly got up with a hand on my stomach. I smiled when I saw the pack. Seth ran over to me then smiled. When he got to me he showed concern. The rest of the pack came and they also looked uneasy.