Chapter 17

I woke up and already wanted to go back to sleep. But I didn't. I got up and did my morning routine. I made sure to take a longer shower to hopefully wash away the pain I felt. It didn't but I did feel a bit more refreshed after I got out. I changed into a green flannel shirt and a pair of dark blue shorts. I left my wavy hair down and put on a my mom's necklace. I put on a pair of dark blue converse and grabbed my phone to call Billy. It rang a few times before he answered.

"Paige are you ok? I started to worry when you didn't come home." Billy said worried over the phone.

"Yeah Billy I'm fine I just got into a fight with a few pack members and I don't wanna see them for while." I said trying to not cry. Billy sighed over the phone.

"Ok. I'll tell them your safe because they asked. I also noticed you packed up your room. Now since I have a feeling you aren't going to go to La Push High anymore where do you need me to transfer you?" He said hesitantly. I smiled knowing that Billy understands.

"Umm Forks High." I said laughing nervously. He agreed.

"I will see you later Charlie the boys just got home. I hope we can go fishing again soon." Billy said to cover up the fact that he was talking to me.

"Bye Billy." I said before banging up. I tossed my phone on the bed and decided that I'd change my number today. I left the room and saw that nobody was here. Crap I forgot about training. They train everyday. I heard a knock at the door so I cautiously walked over and looked through the peep hole. I saw Ms.Lana. I opened the door and hugged her. She smiled and hugged me back.

"Ms.Lana I missed you so much." I whispered.

"I missed you to Paige. Now grab the weapons and lets go to my house for training. I will explain everything on the car ride over." She said. I nodded and ran to get the box of weapons. I came back down and we dove to her house.

"Now I know about you and what you are. You are an earth angel and my purpose is to train you for the war. Unfortunately you left and it took me while to track you down. Now as you know I am a fae a magical being similar to a fairy but more powerful. We are going to my house and we will train. Exactly like we did back home." She explained. I nodded.

"Wait is Ash with you?" I asked excited. She nodded. I smiled and waited looking forward to getting to train. I get to train with someone and it's my former teacher it's great. Once we got to her house I saw Ash running outside to greet us. Now Ash is a shapeshifter he can shapeshift into a snow leopard like all fae can. All fae can shapeshift into an animal depending on personality and spirit. Ash is about 17. He is only a year or so older than me and is a great friend. I hugged him and he smiled at me.

"How are you bud last time I saw you you still had your chubby cheeks and chubby belly." I said to tease him. He glared at me while I laughed. "Wait never mind nothing changed." I said looking at him.

"Ok first off I don't have chubby cheeks anymore and I've started training to I'm actually in shape now." He defended himself. I shrugged giving him the benefit of the doubt. Me and Ms.Lana went into a room with nothing inside besides a table in the corner with 3 chairs and a small stove across from it. Almost like the other training room but this one is bigger and has better scenery.

"Ok now start with the warm ups." She instructed. I got in the center of the room and started stretching. There is only a few more weeks. Then I'm dead or I live. After 5 hours of training and Ms.Lana pointing out little errors I finally get green tea. I walked to the table and she gave me a big cup of green tea. It felt like old times. Ash came in because he's training too. I looked at the time and saw it was 3 o'clock. I sighed before saying I had to go home. Ms.Lana offered me a ride but I declined. I'll be taking a different route. I started walking. I passed by a lot of shops on the way home and of course I passed by those girls at my old school. They saw me and walked over.