Chapter 10

I went to sleep and I had a vision.

I was in the forest close to the mountains. I look down the edge of the mountain and see that the trees made shadows on the rock. The rock had these human looking creatures climbing towards me. They look like their skin was made of black sand but never the less it looked like skin. Their hair was black and their eye color was a yellow-ish orange. I look at their clothes black leather jackets with black pants and either black studded heels or black sneakers. They have claws the size of my thumb and their teeth looked like they could bite into your flesh. They had dark shadows surrounding them it was like a black flame. There were both male and female but there was a guy that looked more superior than the others. They don't look like vamps. Their auras are pitch black it's scary like it's so dark not even a speck of light could be found. I take a step back from the edge to see me and the Cullens and the pack and unknown vampires with weapons like swords, spears, bows and arrows, crossbows, and the weapons were somehow different. I kept looking as the scene played. The sun was brighter on my half of the field and darker on the other. That's when it hit me the dark ones are probably demons from the book I found in the library. Ok so I see shadow-ish weapons from the demons and I guess we are going to face off. I hear see them say something my I can't hear anything. The demon start running and attack us. Me the Cullens, the pack, and the unknown vamps are fighting back. Seth is down and he is bleeding with a demon on top of him. Seth is still human. I run to him, kill the demon and kneel down next to Seth. Me in the vision starts crying. My hands start glowing and Seth is healed and then my body starts to light up. I look at my vision self and see that I'm going to get my wings. That's when everything goes blank and I wake up. I opened my eyes and immediately sat up. I looked at the time it was 6:13 in the morning. Ok ok so there is a potential war going to happen and I don't know what to do. I got out of the tent and saw that some of the pack is awake. I grab my phone and text Alice cause I don't know what else to do.

P- I need you to come to Sam and Emily's now. I had a vision and I don't know what to do. Bring the others.

I sent the text and mentally freaked out. Ok calm down. Chill. I am chill. Cool as a cucumber. I'M FREAKING OUT! I walked over to the people awake and saw Jake, Sam, Emily, and Quil.

"We aren't going to school today." I said walking into the kitchen where they were. Jake's phone rang and I knew it was Bella. He handed the phone to Sam and Sam started to talk to them.

A- Sam said that we can cross the border we have to do something first. We'll be there in about an hour.

I read the text from Alice and started pacing back and forth. I can't focus as of right now.

"What happened?" I heard Quil say. I was still pacing and biting my nails now.

"It's better if I tell you when everyone is here." I said still pacing taking a break from my nails. Jake said that he packed me a bag of clothes so I went to the bathroom with it and saw what he picked out. (Picture shown above) Not bad for a guy. I saw he also put some mascara, chapstick, and fingerless gloves in the bag. I brushed my teeth and put on some mascara making sure my eyelashes don't clump and put on some chapstick. I lastly put on my outfit and gloves and went back out. I decided to leave my hair wavy at the bottom. I looked at the time and the Cullens will be here in 50 minutes. They better get here fast. The rest of the pack was here and the only person not here was Seth. But it's still early so I don't blame him. I look around and take a seat in the kitchen. I'm tired.

"Morning Paige. Want some bacon?" Emily asked bacon sizzling behind her. I nodded and she turned to face the stove again. I grew an apple from my hand. I hate mornings. If I chose my outfit I'd be wearing my 'need more sleep' shirt. I quickly got out a piece of paper nearby and looked for a pen. I couldn't find a pen. I grabbed my phone and opened the notes app. I started typing down the vision before I forget it. After I finished I only got the basics of the vision and I couldn't remember the exact details. I hadn't noticed but Emily had bacon on a plate for me. I am so frustrated right now. I slammed my head down on the table and you could hear the thump.