Back to school

Harry Pooter's summer wasn't particularly exciting. He had spent most of his time in his room reading Spellboy magazine, pleasuring himself to the images of gorgeous witches in sexually enchanting lingerie. He had many issues all organized in a large suitcase with a powerful charm as he didn't wish to share his deepest desires with his fat gross cousin Chodely. They varied from wand play, to witch on witch, to WMILF ( witch moms I'd like to fuck), and his very favourite, the qudditch edition, where beater, bludger, and broomstick all took on whole new meanings.

Hermione had been sending Harry dirty letters all summer. Describing the many un-witchly things she would do to him. She boasted about the many sexual incantations and spells she had been practicing that would make him cum like never before. She spoke of how she wanted him and Ron to lift her skirt up and fuck her with her knickers around her ankles while she performed oral sex on the other and how she wanded herself every night thinking about it. These letters drove Harry mad with desire. He read them over and over, craving Hermione's pussy, picturing what she would look like covered in his pumpkin juice, how she would look up at him from her knees and slowly lick her lips, how she would giggle and moan asking for more, begging for more....

"Please fuck me Harry, fuck me Harry please!"

These thoughts made him impatient. He anticipated the day he would return to Hog Warts. He couldn't wait to dip his quill in some ink. He packed his bags and of course his suitcase. He made sure not to forget his magazines, for those lonely nights in the Gryffindor common room. He couldn't wait to see his friends, but he also wanted more than anything to fuck them.