Getting Lucky

Harry's first day at Hog Warts was quite splendid. Walking the halls of the school once again was refreshing, and he realized how much he had missed it. His whole day was just a sweet reminder of where he really belonged, and where he was the most happy....and horny.

It all started when him and Ron were in the hall staring, glaring, gawking at all of the pretty girls in short skirts that walked by. There hips swayed back and forth, each time their skirts would rise a little higher and reveal the secrets underneath. Certain creases and freckles that did nothing but intrigue and arouse the two boy's minds. Endless amounts of young women with perky breasts and beautiful long legs flowing up into their tight firm bottoms. Harry always was an ass man, Ron could have his face in a pair of tits all day long. The pair were completely consumed, cast into a sea of hot young women that Harry and Ron would hopefully come to know very well.

The fun was cut short when professor Mcgonagall approached...well not for Harry. The blood flow through his already half erect penis only increased at the sight. He always had a profound and uncontrollable arousal when it came to older women. She was a busty women, large double D breasts, a big round booty, and long brown hair with grey streaks that ran down the sides of her face down her shoulders and over her nipples, touching her tailbone at the back. Harry thought of her throughout the summer as well, she won sexiest professor at Spell Boy four years in a row, she was a complete bombshell. Her tight green top and short black skirt revealed every curve in her body, and Harry wanted nothing more than for her to drag him into a broom closet and show him what a bad little wizard he had been.

" It's good to see you Pooter, Weasley," the soft sexy words were released by her big red lips.

gulp

" Hello professor," Harry said nervously, his voice shook.

She always seemed to make Harry completely incapacitated and so turned on he couldn't function normally. Ron giggled and could recall the one time where she had brushed his hand in detention second year and he disposed of  a load in his trousers. She had an intimidating sexual presence, like a cougar or a jaguar when she wanted to tease you she would give you a fierce erotic look and would purse her lips just the right way. She would lean slightly forward to reveal her huge amount of cleavage and her hard diamond nipples poking through her green blouse, sometimes a button would even snap off. Ron could could recall a time he caught one in his teeth, even he let off a little bit. He did let Harry keep it.

Harry thought of the button that snapped off of her blouse third year, he had it in his trunk in his room, among his collection of dirty things that he kept as mementos. It sat beside Luna's panties from the carriage and Hermione's list of dirty spells she gave to Harry on the train. He could not wait until his next detention, he had high hopes and knew that this year he had a shot to fuck the hottest professor at Hog Warts school.

" Why aren't you in potions my dear?" Harry loved when she called him that it made him throb and his voice shook violently.

" I hadn't realized there was an opening professor," as he spoke he reached down to conceal his now completely hard cock with his cloak.

" What's the matter Harry?" She took notice and looked down at his shaft, " You want me, ever since first year, I know."

She reached down and rubbed Harry through his pants. The boys couldn't believe what was happening. She pulled him in close and nibbled on Harry's ear, when felt tingles from his all the way down to his feet.

" You want me Harry? Run off to potions, you have detention tomorrow young man."

She than proceeded to moan in his ear, biting her hot red lips with her perfect white teeth. This along with the shine of her hair and the curves of her body made Harry insane with lust, with the purest form of attraction he had ever felt.