Platform 69 and 3 quarters

Harry could remember his first time on the platform like it was yesterday. This was when he met his best friend in the whole world Ron Weasley....and his mother. Mrs.Weasley always turned Harry on, in a certain kind of way. She had always been such an aggressive and fierce women, this intimidated Harry and made him feel vulnerable. He always felt like she would be dominant and take him how she pleased, like she would use him. The fact that she was Ron's mother made also made it sort of naughty.

The platform was crawling with first years. Their small round bottoms and tiny firm breasts began to arouse him, his mind began to wander. He couldn't help but wonder how tight their petite pussies would be, how they would wince and moan as they wrapped around him.

Waves of pleasure chimed throughout his body as he fantasized, he could feel himself getting flustered and hot and his eyes began to roll back. Harry had gotten an erection on the platform. The worst part was that he still had a ways to go before reaching platform 69 and 3 quarters. He did his best to hide himself, but he could notice people snickering and pointing, especially the women and young girls. An overwhelming sense of humiliation and arousal took him over. He knew he had to hide himself, somehow, someway. With women laughing at him he had only gotten harder. In an attempt to adjust, his cart fell over. All of his Spellboy magazines had spilled onto the floor for dozens of people to see. Harry now stood in the centre of a crowd of people, his dirty magazines on the floor, with a profound erection. He didn't want to admit it, but he was more turned on than embarrassed. In the midst of this public humiliation he had discovered.....a fetish.