Breast Friends

Ginevra Weasley was the youngest of seven, not to mention the only girl born into the Weasley family for generations. Her year at Hog Warts hadn't been as exciting as she'd hoped. She'd hoped that this year would be the year Harry would finally ask her out, her crush on him had been long standing, since her first year in fact. She also knew she would have to be patient. There was absolutely no reason why she couldn't have some fun in the meantime, after all Harry had fucked a copious amount of women since his arrival at school this year.

Ginny Weasley sat in the Gryffindor common room. In front of the fire she read the " Sexual Spells and Incantations" book that Hermione lent to her. She said that the book made Harry and Ron cum so hard they screamed, she thought that maybe Ginny could use some spells when that special moment with a boy finally came. She read about one spell that could cause waves of sheer pleasure to flow through anyone's body making them cum instantly with the touch of a wand to their genitals. She reluctantly took out her wand and held it on her clit, she nervously muttered the words Pheonix Orgasmus.

Almost instantly she felt her body start to vibrate with arousal. She felt her cheeks get hot and her chamber of secrets began to erupt. Her body thrashed uncontrollably, she grabbed her tits with her lip between her teeth, trying not to scream. She moaned and panted, over and over without relent the spell made her orgasm. When it was finally over she looked down to see that she was dripping, soaked in her own cum all the way down to her ankles, it streamed like a river.

" Ginny are you okay?" An all too familiar voice spoke from behind her followed by the sound of slippers padding on the common room's cold stone steps.

"Cho?"

Cho Chang was a popular girl, seeker for the Ravenclaw Quidditch team and an overall nice person. She had gorgeous straight long black hair, and a body that flowed so well down to her long legs and firm shaped bum. She was a sweet girl, her and Ginny always got along. They had snogged each other at Hogs Meat once after a few too many butter beers, an experience that unbeknownst to each other they both found really hot and arousing.

As Cho approached Ginny around the side of the couch she attempted to hide the book from her. Cho furrowed her brow at the sight, "What's that Gin?" Reluctantly, and with a shamed sigh Ginny handed the book to Cho. She responded with a smile, her teeth were absolutely flawless, her smile lit up a room. With a giggle she spoke in a soft tone, " Have you tried any of these yet?" Ginny flustered and bothered from the amazing orgasm she just had didn't want to admit it, " Yeah I did."

"Just now?" Cho replied with a slight giggle pointing at Ginny, "And did you like it?"

Ginny with an embarrassed grin, "I tried this one."Walking over to Cho's side wand still in hand she pointed out the spell.

" I left my wand upstairs, would you mind?" Cho grabbed Ginny's wrist and gently moved her hand down under her silk white nightgown to the point where Ginny's wand was between her legs. Cho looked at Ginny with an encouraging and sexy lip bite.Ginny than spoke the words...

"Pheonix Orgasmus."

Cho's head tilted back as she grabbed her left breast, clutching Ginny's hand with the other. She moaned and shuttered. Ginny's eyes widened with arousal, she tingled with an erotic feeling. She couldn't believe it and surely didn't want to admit it, but she was turned on. Cho's orgasm ended, and the spell had worn off. Ginny looked up from Cho's soaked legs licking her lips, when she realized that Cho was looking right at her. With her bangs hanging over her eyes she panted heavily and shot a sexy grin at Ginny. Without saying a word removed the straps of her gown from her shoulders, the white silk slowly fluttering to the floor. Ginny took notice of her round breasts, her brown nipples hard in the cold of the common room, and also the perfect triangle of short hair above her pussy dripping with cum. She walked slowly towards Ginny with a seductive smile. As she approached Ginny drew back falling back onto the the sofa. As she sunk into the cushion she marvelled at the sight of Cho climbing on top of her.

"Cho stop I can't."

"Oh Gin you'll love it."

Before Ginny could object Cho began to kiss her seductively, dragging her tongue through Ginny's teeth she began to unbutton her pajama shirt. Ginny grabbed Cho's hands, "Cho stop I I don't..." again interrupted with a long aggressive kiss. Cho now had Ginny's shirt undone, and tossed to the floor. She than climbed off the sofa down onto her knees to untie Ginny's PJ pants. Ginny again objected, but knew secretly that she wanted Cho to do everything she was doing and more. After removing Ginny's pajamas she grabbed her ankles and raised her legs in the air. Ginny didn't object, she grabbed a handful of Cho's soft black hair and pulled her towards her already wet pussy.

" Oooh Choo!"

Cho over and over made Ginny squirt and cum. With every flick of her tongue Ginny moaned and squealed, Cho giggled and repeatedly asked Ginny if she liked, if she wanted more, forcing her to admit it aloud over and over. Ginny's legs shook and thrashed the sides of Cho's head. Cho twisted and grabbed at Ginny's perfect pink nipples, gingerly pulled at her long red hair. Cho took Ginny by the legs and moved her to the far side of the sofa, she did the same with herself. She spread Ginny's legs with a soft grin, "You're gonna love this sweetie."

Cho intertwined her legs with Ginny's and began to gyrate her hips, the girl's clits rubbed together as they both moaned and screamed violently. They both shuttered with sheer pleasure, shook with the most amazing kind of orgasm they both had ever experienced. Over and over the girls licked, fingered, and scissored each other, and over and over again they both came like they never had before.

The two girls had came too many times to count, and spent the rest of the night cuddling by the fire. Ginny was no longer unsure, she could fuck anyone, boy or girl. This was by far the hottest she had ever felt. The two girls giggled and tickled each other. They spooned and wrapped their legs around each other, playing with each other's hair their eyes met. With a kiss Ginny spoke softly...

"Cho, this was amazing, you're such a good friend." Cho responded with her charming smile.

She turned over to face the fire, with Cho's arms wrapped around her. Her attention drew to the floor, and there it sat, Cho's wand.