The Carriage Ryde

Harry felt the Hog Warts Express coming to a jolting hault, they had reached their destination, Hog Warts awaited. The three friends were astoundingly cheery and optimistic about this school after fucking each other's brains out the whole way there. It was however a shame that the trolley lady had been petrified at the sight of Ron's cock, the sheer size and the fact that it was bent to one side quite measurably was overwhelming to most.

Hermione, Harry, and Ron proceeded to the train car's exit. They were having trouble walking as they had been in use of their legs for quite some time, especially Hermione. Harry and Ron talked about how acrobatic Hermione was as they stepped off the train. It was inconceivable, the things she could do with her body were absolutely astounding. Than Harry came to a startling realization, he had forgotten his trunk. His spell boy magazines had been left behind, he had to go back.

" I forgot my trunk, go on I'll catch a different carriage."

He jogged briskly to the Hog Warts express. Harry entered the train and found his trunk, he held it for a short while. Apologetically he spoke to it and rubbed its underside.

" I'm so sorry, I will never leave you again."

As Harry continued to sob he heard a familiar voice.

" I was sure I wasn't going to see you back here Potter!"

Malfuck, that insufferable tit. The whole Malfuck family was massively in bread, although they prefer ' pure blood'. There was rumours that Malfuck possessed not just a male appendage, but a fully functional vagina as well, but that was just speculation.

" What do you want Malfuck!"

" Just to greet my friend Harry as he arrives that is all."

Malfuck drew his wand, sadly too fast for Harry to react.

" Knockus out coldus!" shouted Malfuck as he casted at Harry.

Harry awoke to the sound of another familiar voice, this time a pleasant one. It was Luna LovesGood. She was a wearing a funky pair of goggles on her face. They had swirls for lenses.

"Harry what are you doing on the floor?" She asked helping him to his feet.

"Malfuck got the drop on me... it's good to see you!"

They hugged gingerly after all it had been a whole summer.

The both were exiting the train when Harry bothered to ask...

"Luna what are those glasses?"

"They spot dry cum, that's why I could find you, you're covered in it."

Harry need not say anything else.

Harry joined in Luna's company headed to the carriage where they boarded. The path was dimly lit by lanterns and the road was peaceful. It definitely had a certain beauty. Luna bantered about all kinds of different things although Harry felt there was something amiss. He picked up the odd hint, the kind of hint that provokes sexual discussion.

Harry interrupted Luna mid sentence... "it's beautiful isn't it?" He gazed at the path ahead, than looked back at her. Her eyes glowing.

"It is Harry."

Harry stared at Luna, not taking his eyes off of her he noticed her long flowing blonde hair, her gorgeous baby blue eyes, her perfect shaped body. He hadn't noticed Luna like this before, but he liked what he saw.

As he brought his head back up to her face after gawking and nearly drooling looking at her body, their eyes met. She had been watching him the whole time.

Luna grabbed Harry by the collar of his shirt and slowly pulled him close. Harry closed his eyes, and felt their lips touch. Harry felt the tingles of intimacy throughout his entire body, and with it followed other erotic sensations. He began to feel himself flex and pulse. He felt himself get hotter as if overheating or boiling like a pot of water on a stove. They began to cores each other, run their hands over each other's bodies in the heat of... was it passion?

Harry reached for Luna's breast, he pinched her nipple ever so lightly between his index finger and thumb...

"Mmmmhuhh!" she responded with a moan.

He began to undo her top button as they kissed quite vigourisly. The pace began to fasten, each of them were more and more horny with every second, it was like they were skipping through a blissful plain of arousal where the grass was long enough to tickle their genitals. Harry Pooter could tell, him and Luna LovesGood were going to make love, amidst the heat of passion, it was more than the threesome with his best friends, this meant more.

Luna's shirt now undone Harry's hand moved up her thigh. She could feel him clutch her white lace thong right next to her hip. He pulled them out from under her slow.

"Is this okay?" Harry asked Luna keeping her best interests in mind.

"Hhhyyes Harry please do!"

He pulled her panties from her thighs to her ankles, and over her sneakers. He ran his hand back up her leg and gingerly entered her with his finger.

"Ooooh fuck!" Luna moaned.

Harry could feel Luna's pussy squirt with every rub, with every movement she moaned and squirted. He proceeded to lay her down, holding her head to keep her from bumping it, his other hand on her side. He would make sure to take great care not to hurt her, as he believed it was her first time.

After taking off his pants, already sporting a full erection he knew it was time. Harry cast a spell into the air.

'Romantus.'

Rose pedals filled the air raining down on Luna's stomach. She smiled with anticipation. Harry held her tight, and slowly slipped his cock inside of her. She was responsive with moans, and overtaken by the sensation. Harry fucked her slowly, their lips never parting from each other.

"Mmmm Harry."

Luna ran her fingers through Harry's hair, she explored his back and hips with her hands. She had never felt so good in her life. She loved being filled, she loved being overwhelmed by a man.

Harry could feel Luna cum, over and over again, each time more prominent than the next. With every thrust he would go deeper and harder, until...

"Harryyy, Harry, ooooh fuck!"

He was close. He stretched her even more and began to quicken his pace. He fucked her hard and fast. He watched as her eyes rolled back in her head, her jaw locked, she screamed uncontrollably. Harry had popped Luna's cherry, she was no longer a virgin.

Luna grabbed Harry and held him tight. She put her lips on his ear and muttered the words...

"There's no one else I'd rather have been with, thank you Harry."