Anything from the trolly dears?

Hermione, Harry, and Ron had shared moments together on the Hog Warts express every single year since they were 11 years old. It was always an enjoyable time where they could share stories of their summers and talk about what they were looking forward to in the upcoming school year. Of course the time where Harry was orally pleasured by a dimentor seemed to escape everybody's memory quite purposely.

Harry wasn't sure that this year's ride on the Hog Warts express would be quite the same as before, considering Hermione was quite randy for both Harry and Ron. It was a highly anticipated moment, one Ron and Harry had both been thinking of, one that Hermione had described in her naughty letters over and over again. The idea that it would finally happen, Harry Pooter and Ron Weasley would fuck Hermione Granger was overwhelmingly erotic and excitable.

Harry stepped onto the train walking towards the car where Hermione and Ron would always wait for him. He walked slow, he was very nervous for what was to come, what he expected to be an agrresive threesome with his two best friends. Thoughts began to fill his head, dirty, dirty thoughts. Fires of arousal began to ignite inside of his body. He came closer and closer to their seats, he shook with a nervous joy. He reluctantly grabbed the handle of the shuttle door, he pulled it open slowly. Hermione and Ron were sat, waiting for him, a normal occurrence, it was the events that would follow that would be quite extraordinary.

His friends were yanked to their feet with excitement, it had been all summer since they had seen each other. He hugged them both tightly. They than sat down and proceeded to to share their summers with each other.

Ron talked of how he had went to Romania with his brother and how much he had learned about dragons, and all of the different kinds. He spoke the Hungarian Hornytail, the Norwegian Bareback, the Romanian Long Cock, and the Swedish Short Shlong. He also spoke of the many gorgeous Romanian women he had been with. He said that they fucked like the dragons themselves; ravaging and violent. He showed a scar on his neck and told them a story of vigourous love making. He made sure to tell us every detail; how he was choked and bound, how he was made to crawl and beg. Hermione and Harry always got a kinky vibe from Ron, but what he described! They were visions that wouldn't soon leave their minds. Harry wasn't to sure that Hermione wanted them to anyway, throughout the story she would let out half mones, and feel herself ever so slightly. He could tell she was soon to burst.

Ron gave Harry a nudge. Ron grinned at Harry with wide eyes.

" Wanna see something I learned over the summer?" Harry asked his friends.

They both looked at him confused but he knew. He was of course referring to a spell he learned, that he knew Hermione would love! Harry pulled out his wand....

"Rubulous-Clitorous"

With a wiggle of Harry's wand Hermione began to squirm. She clutched her skirt as her knees began to knock together. Her head fell back in the seat, her mouth wide open, her eyes wide with pleasure. She began to moan and touch herself, witch only enhances the effect of the spell. Harry could see Hermione's nipples harden through her sweater. He acknowledged the fact by reaching out and squeezing Hermione's left breast.

"Ooooh FUCK HARRY!"

Hermione could feel herself losing control of her body. Pleasure surged through her entirety and she was beginning to scream.

"OH FUCK, OH MY GOD HARRY, MORE, UGH!"

Harry and Ron were thoroughly enjoying this and they were beyond arousal. Harry could feel himself throbbing, getting harder and harder watching Hermione orgasm. She had came so much that a stain had formed on the seat. Harry knew now was the time, he withdrew the spell.

"Mmmmm." Hermione moaned.

Her hair hung in front of her face, one hand on each side of the seat. The collar of her white undershirt was ruffled and crooked. She looked up at Harry, with an animalistic look in her eye. She licked her lips, glided her tongue across her teeth, and bit her lip. Without saying a word she dropped to her knees. Her hands made her way down form Harry's neck, to his chest, to his belt...Click! Clang!

Harry couldn't believe it, the moment he had dreamed of, it would finally happen. The thought of Hermione having him in her mouth was a thought visited everyday during the summer, and he was ready.

As Hermione began to pull out Harry's cock, Ron had taken to moving to the seat behind Hermione. He watched as her hips swayed, her ass shook below him. He crawled onto the floor behind her. He found his hands running up the back of her thighs, until he felt the crease of where her ass began. Ron lifted Hermione's skirt, and proceeded to pull her black lace knickers down. Ron had revealed Hermione's chamber of secrets, her sopping wet, pink, shaved pussy. He stuck his fingers inside of her, felt her warmth around his knuckles. He heard Hermione's muffled moans, and proceeded to undo himself.

He too was excited at the fact that he would finally fuck Hermione, after all these years of thinking about it, wondering.

He pulled out his cock, he could see it pulse. He slowly stuck his wizardly wang into Hermione, feeling her wrap around him, the warmth.

"OH FUCK ROOOONN!"

Harry and Ron proceeded to fuck their best friend in every possible way; Hermione rode one and sucked the other, she even had the chance to feel Ron and Harry fill her at the same time. Hermione found that she loved to be fucked hard, she loved the feeling, the sheer pleasure.

Hermione, Harry, and Ron had all finished more times than they could count. It was even better than they had all imagined it, it was perfect. They not only had amazing sex, but felt closer as friends. They felt that they knew each other completely, every inch. It was like they were now completely bonded, by magic, by friendship, and by fucking.

As the three best friends began to dress themselves there was a knock at the door...

"Anything from the trolley dears?"

Ron leaped to his feet, he loved candy. He could recall their first year on the Hog Warts express when Harry bought the whole trolley; Chocolate Hogs, Fudge Knots, and Harry's favourite Jelly Plugs. He darted towards the doorway and flung it open. He inspected the trolley, making his important decision as to what candy he would buy. He looked up at the trolley lady, and noticed she had a mortified look on her face. He then felt a swift breeze caress his scrodum, Ron's pants were at his ankles. He looked back at Harry and Hermione to see them laughing and pointing...

"Oh my!"
THUD!

The sound of the trolley lady hitting the floor. She had been so overwhelmed at the sight of Ron's cock that she passed out....or died....no one was sure.