An old sexy friend

The three best friends had been so busy with their academics and sexual endeavours that they all but forgotten to visit their very oldest friend, Hunkred. Hunkred was half giant and towered over the three kids, but as huge as he was he was sweet and kind, never angry or scary. Hunkred ever since they could remember had always spent most of time in his hot tub he had behind his cabin, surrounded by the expanses of his pumpkin patch. Hermione in particular always enjoyed their visits to Hunkreds humble home. His long gorgeous brown locks flowed backwards in such a way that it matched he appearance of a unicorns mane, with equal softness to his hair, his beard was well kept and clipped regularly. It was however when Hermiones eyes began to grow heavy and begin their journey downwards that she found true satisfaction. Hunkreds chest and shoulders were chiseled and vast with just the right amount of chest hair hugging the indentation between his perfect pecs. This was complimented with an amazing sculpted six pack accompanied by the most defined pelvic muscle she had ever seen, but this wasn't the end of Hermione's vaginal waterfall. Hunkred as he was half giant had the biggest cock at Hog Warts, it was a talked about subject among all witches and gay wizards in the whole school. Hermione couldn't count the amount of times she fantasizes about taking it, all of it, gagging and choking, wincing as his giant cock split her, how she would love the sight of her ass colliding with his perfect abs at every thrust. She was often caught staring and day dreaming, Hunkred always wore a tight black bathing suit that outlined the entirety of his penis, distracting Hermione from any potential of conversation with the big beautiful man.

Once the three arrived at Hunkred's hut they were greeted with champagne laid out to them on a silver platter of deliciousness. As they took up their cups Hunkreds bellowing sexy voice, like a flowing caramel river spoke to their ears for the first time in months...
" Are you three ever getting big. I can remember when you were cute little kids casting your first spells."

He seemed to look almost directly at Hermione. As he poured more champagne and sucked on a strawberry. He continued to babble as he often did, and then a sudden silence. He dropped his wet sopping strawberry into Hermione's glass, smiling at her with his straight white teeth.

The boys looked at each other, stunned at the sight.

Without saying a word, Hermione picked up the strawberry between her two fingers and bit it. Her bright red lipstick contrasted with her amazingly white teeth pierced the strawberry, making every man in the hut quite randy. Hunkred let out a deep closed grin laugh, it was apparent what he wanted from Hermione. It was also apparent what Hermione wanted from Hunkred. A cloud of awkwardness filled the room with Harry and Ron completely excluded from the subtle teasing that took place for the rest of the night. By the time it was dark Hermione had been asked to stay.

" Oh Hunkred of course."

" How do you feel about taking a dip?" Hunkred gestured towards the hot tub.

To Harry and Ron's surprise she dropped all of her clothes on the spot, revealing her tight black lace set of bra and panties. The boys looked at each other, jaws almost on the ground as the two pranced to the steps leading to the already bubbled and warm hot tub.

The two conversed over yet another glass of alcohol shrouded with bubbles and steam. Hunkred began to speak.

" Hermione I've seen you grow all these years, in mind, and body. You've grown and formed into a amazing young witch and..."

He was interrupted by Hermione's small frame moving across the water towards him...
"...and you wanna fuck me?"

The look in their eyes was mutual and shared. They sprang from the water, Hunkred knocking the door down to his hut Hunkred through Hermione down to the rug. As she took off her bra to reveal her amazing set of breasts she turned to face him, and as the cock of a giant hit her face she felt the purest arousal she had ever felt in her whole life. It stretches past the length of her whole head. She sucked Hunkred's cock, he moaned deeply as she gagged and slurped his huge dick. Hermione could feel his strong muscular hands cores the back of her head, his every wet and shiny muscle flexing and pulsing he fucked her face. As Hermione's eyes watered she looked up at the giant man...

" Fuck me."

Hunkred didn't doddle. Before she could fully stand she was being held in the air. Hermione in his arms Hunkred pressed her back to the wall. She loved it, every second, she loved being vulnerable and helpless to a large a muscly man. He kissed her neck, and while his beard tickled her she felt him begin to put his cock inside of her. She screamed, yelled, scratched as the giant's dick penetrated her, over and over. Hermione's eyes rolled back into her head and her mouth widened at just the right amount of pain and pleasure. Hunkred then laid Hermione on her stomach with her ass tilted upwards not soon after taking her down from the wall. He moaned deeply as he once again put his huge cock inside of her, as did she.

" OH HUNKRED FUCK ME!"

Hermione screamed as he fucked her. Absolutely pounding her into the floor. She could feel every inch fuck her deeper than she had ever been fucked, she could all of his rock hard body overpowering hers. She scratched the carpet and once again screamed at the top of her lungs.

" OH YYYESS FUCKK!!!"

She began to whimper..." Hunkred I'm gonna cum," over and over fast like.

He moaned deeply, raspy, he fucked her harder. With every swing of her head back and fourth, with every clap of her perfect little ass they both came closer the the best orgasm of their lives. Almost in unison the pair came. Hunkred smeared Hermione's ass and back the biggest load she had ever seen in her life. He moaned with his deep voice as he stroked his cum all over her.

" Aw fuck yeesg agh fuck."

Hermione bit her hot red lips with her perfect teeth and squirted her cum all over the carpet. Hunkred watched as her little body twitched and twisted with every squirt and poor of her cum.

" Nnnmm, oh my fuck, mmmnnn YESS UGH!"

Hermione turned towards Hunkred with a finger of his pumpkin juice from her ass. She giggled as she licked it off.

The next day.

" Hermione what happened to your elbows?" said Ginny as she happened to notice huge red marks on the poor girls arms.

Yet with a smile, she said...

" Rug burn."