Chapter 2

"I'm Clarissa Phantomhive."

The boy, Ciel supposedly, narrows his eyes at me. I take a glance at his butler, who has a similar expression of distrust. I'm guessing that my face mirrors their's, since I have half a mind to think that Edward got this child and sexy man to act this way as a joke on me. Sadly, this idea does not seem as likely as I would like, since I was pushed through a fucking tree portal thing.

Finally, Ciel speaks up. His voice is angry, full of heat. "You're lying. There are no other Phantomhives. My family is gone."

I grin and chuckle faintly to hide my confusion from the situation at hand. I throw the blanket covering me off, and stand up. I do this a bit too quickly though, because I instantly feel the dizziness from my blood loss.

Edward goes to help me stand, but I gain my balance and wave him off dismissively. He steps back, but has a disapproving face.

"Little Mistress, you shouldn't be standing. You could faint and hurt yourself."

I roll my eyes and snort in a rather unladylike manner. "Edward, you and I both know that a small scratch won't cause me to faint."

"It's not exactly small..." I raise my eyebrow, waiting for what I know is about to come next. The pervert proves my thought when he grins slyly. "That's what he said, by the way."

I sigh while shaking my head. "Damned perverted demon..."

Looking back at the pair in front of me, I rest my hand on my hip and smirk. They look at Edward and me with such distrust and cation. And that's when I realize that I still haven't answered Ciel's question.

"Well, if you're actually Ciel Phantomhive, then you have one family member. You don't know of him though."

This statement seems to enrage him even more, as his eyes widen as his face turns red and his lips thin out. He grits out just barely, "Of course I am Ciel Phantomhive! And how could I not know someone in my own damned family??"

I chuckle softly, then reply while keeping my voice at a normal volume, but still as cold as ever. "little children shouldn't cuss. And you don't know him because he's a bastard from you dear father."

I almost want to step back when his face changes again. If I thought he was mad before, he's fucking pissed off now.

"What. Did you say. About my father?"

I shrug, keeping my expression impassive and uncaring. "Before your parents got married, your father was quite the sex fiend." I smile and continue, even as his face becomes redder. "He managed to only conceive one child out of all the whores he fucked. When he found out about the baby, he decided to make a deal with the mother. If anything were to happen to himself, his wife, and their child, then her baby would take over the family business. You're mother knew about this too, by the way. She didn't like it of course, but what was she to do? It was already decided."

When I finish my little history lesson, Ciel is shaking from rage, while his butler simply stares at me with a calculating look.

"You're lying."

I giggle as if he had said a joke. "That is the second time you've accused me of being a lier. Not a very good way to treat your guest, little child."

Edward chuckles after I finish talking. "Actually Little Mistress, he is your age. And Earl Phantomhive, I promise to you that she is in fact telling the truth about your father and her being of your bloodline.-"

I shake my head and complain, "You say that so formally."

He grins at me cheekily, knowing very well that it annoys me when he smiles like that. "That's because that is the way of speaking in this time."