Chapter 6

"I bid you welcome, Lord Earl..." His voice is just as scratchy and unpleasant seeming as usual, in my time.

Everyone besides myself, Ciel, and the demons jump back with a yell. I chuckle quietly and a slight smirk.

'Looks like I'm not the only one with a love of the dramatics.'

'The same old Undertaker. Damned crazy as ever. Though, it really is to be expected from this creep. It doesn't even surprise me that he is alive even in this time. Really, the fact just makes me curious as to what he is.'

My thoughts are cut short him Undertaker begins speaking once more as he creaks the coffin he is hidden inside of open, most likely adding to the aura of creepiness for the poor other three people coming along with myself, Ciel, and the demons.

"Do you wish to see how it feels to sleep in my custom-made coffin?" Undertaker's unpleasantly croaking voice sends shivers down even my spine.

Ciel sighs and wearily shakes his head. "I don't have time for your nonsense, Undertaker. We're here for-"

"Oh Earl! Who is this lovely lady you have with you?" And suddenly, Undertaker is very close to my face. I have to force myself to stay in character and not 'tsk' with the roll of my eye. Instead, I opt for a smile that makes nearly even turn into putty in my hands. However, with the Undertaker it just causes him to giggle. As fucking always.

Ciel seems fairly ticked off at being interrupter, but answers anyway as the gentleman he is. "This is Lady Claire. She will be staying with me for a while."

"Lady Claire, hm?" Undertaker's chilling grin turns faintly teasing, and though my smile stays, my eyes sharpen in warning. "Do we know each other, Lady Phant-Claire?"

Oh this bastard. I know that Undertaker doesn't make slip ups like that. Of course he would damn well know me, even though I'm from the future.

I force a giggle to make up for my lapse of momentary silence. When I respond, my voice is dainty and ladylike, laden with confusion.

"Oh, I'm sorry mister Undertaker. But, I've never been to London before this. So I don't believe so. Eddy, do you recognize this man?" I turn my eyes to Edward questioningly.

He, of course, knows exactly what I want him to say, and speaks in utter puzzlement.

"I do not believe so, Claire."

Undertaker grins insanely wide. "Oh, I'm sorry for my mistake then, miss Claire. Such a sweet little thing you are, hm?"

I can't help it. My fucking eye twitches in irritation. This man infuriates me every time I see him when others are around. I somehow manage to keep my winning smile and laugh softly.

"Oh, you flatter me, sir. But, I don't believe it is fair to my companions if we continue with our little discussion."

He hackles and nods quickly. "Of course! We can talk another time then, my dear!"

Ciel sighs and says sharply in frustration due to being ignored, "Undertaker, we are here for-"

The madman before us interrupts the young Earl yet again, much to my look-a-like's chagrin. "You do not even need to say it! I know why you came! You know my requirement for your information!"

A flash of silver rushes towards Ciel and suddenly he is being gripped dramatically by the arms. "Give me a first rate laugh! If you do, whatever it is you wish to know I will tell you!"

"Tsk." Ciel shrugs the man off and steps away, rolling his eye. Let me note, that that is exactly what I wanted to do so bloody bad earlier, but couldn't.