part 7: Who's truelove..?

While, Laksh was busy in beating those goons, here Sanskar was with Ragini.

Ragini: Sanskar.. why did you come at this time..? go away..!!

Sanskar: I came to see my beauty...

Ragini: Sanskar... you can see me happily after marriage. You need not climb balcony and come here.. now go..

Sanskar moves towards Ragini and holds her hand. Ragini shocks. "Sanskar..!" she says.

"Kiss me.." he asks.

Ragini shocks.

"Sanskar, are you mad..? go away..!"

Sanskar: what's wrong in this..? we are going to be married..!

Sanskar moves nearer to her. "No Sanskar..!" shouts Ragini and pushes him, he falls down.

Both look each other shocked. Ragini runs into her room and locks her door. Sanskar gets up and silently goes away looking at her.

Next day,

"wah.. Wah.. Ragini, yours hand cooked food is awesome as nectar..! just trust me..!!" says Laksh eating food served by Ragini.

Ragini smiles.

"My Sanskar is really lucky..!!" he says again. For this word Ragini feels a little shy. But, Laksh didn't like it when she feeling shy when he said his name.

Ragini::: your friend has become busy these days.. tomorrow is marriage and he didn't talk to me today at all..!!

(Ragini thinks that Sanskar is angry because she pushed him.)

Laksh: maybe he is busy in some business..??

In the office,

There in office Sanskar is busy in watching a video he got to his whatsapp from unknown number.

Ragini was proposing an guy. (that restaurant scene)

Sanskar is burning in hatred.

Swara smiles wickedly that her plan going to success.

Then Swara happens to come near Sanskar.

Sanskar: what kind of girl is Ragini swara..?

Swara: she is a nice girl sir..

Sanskar: tell me truth...

Swara: nothing is wrong about Ragini, but she had a love failure at her 15 years of age.. from then, she addicted to drink and all...!!

Sanskar throws the chair aside... Swara shocks.

"I'm not a fool to believe whatever you say Miss Swara..! I believe Ragini..!! are you not saying this just to cancel this marriage bcz, you loved me actually..!!" Sanskar roars and Swara shocks.

Swara: no sir..! why I will..??

Sanskar: you are fired from the job..! don't ever dare to come in between me and Ragini again..!!

Swara looks at Sanskar in upset and leaves the office. She was frustrating her all plans were flopped.

Then she looks at Laksh who enters into Sanskar's cabin.

"This is my last hope..!" thinks Swara.

Laksh: hey Sanky, why you are seemed upset..??

Sanskar: nothing dude. What's up..?