Part 11: the pain of love

Thank you so much for the previous comments guys. Sorry for not responding..

The room is filled with fresh lavenders and tulips. The fragrance is arosing the sensual feelings in heart.

The bed is covered in the curtain of flowers. In the middle of bed, with rose petals the shape of heart is drawn, Ragini is sitting in between.

Laksh is sitting opposite to her.

Ap gives a flower ball to Ragini's hand.

Sumi: now, both start the game...

Ragini was just bending her head holding it.

Sumi says in her ears, "Ragini.. do it."

Ragini then throws ball at Laksh. He catches it and looks at her. she drops her eyes.

Laksh: Ragini, I'm throwing...

He signals before throwing and then he throws and she catches. Laksh claps his hands lightly.

Ap and Sumi smiles.

After two three catches, Laksh throws ball, Ragini was in other thoughts, and suddenly the ball softly hits her chest. Ragini comes out of her thoughts suddenly and bends her head.

Sumi and Ap laughs.

Ap: my son has won again..!!

Sumi: now, we have to leave I think..!!

Sumi gives a glass of milk to Ragini and asks her to drink. Ragini takes one sip.

"Now, give this to your husband.." she says.

Ragini gives it to Laksh. Laksh takes a sip happily. He takes the sip from where she touched her lips. He was looking at her while drinking.

Ap: Laksh, now give this to Ragini.

Laksh gives.

Sumi: Ragu, now you drink it...

Ragini shocks.

"what..? she has to drink the one which he drank?" she just remains calm without drinking. Laksh understands her.

Laksh: maa, and aunty, how long you are going to stay here..??

Ap and Sumi laughs and leaves them alone in the room. Laksh gets up from bed and bolts the door.

Ragini looks at Laksh tensed. Laksh turns back and looks at her intensely. Ragini turns her head away and tears form in her eyes.

On other hand,