Part 22: It's the end

Laksh and Sanskar are shocked to look at Ragini. She was holding the gun.

Ragini looks at Laksh and remembers his words.

"Ragini, you have to see in all directions before you think.. once, you took the step, you can't take it back..!!"

Ragini: yes Laksh, you are right. But you know, blind trust makes us not to see all the ways. Bcz, we trust them. And, who knows, they are cheating like this?

Laksh looks on...

Ragini: I have defeated you in chess game, but.. you have defeated me in this love game..!! Not you both, it's me who has lost..!!

Laksh and Sanskar looks on...

Ragini takes deep breath.

Ragini: Laksh, Sanskar... you both were good friends. But.. just for me, you have turned enemies.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Lak san looks at each other.

Ragini smiles painfully,

"I don't know, a girl do this much..?? all this war, this hatred was just for me..!!"

Laksan looks on...

Ragini: Laksh, you have cheated each and everyone to portrait Sanskar bad in everyone's eyes.. it was your mistake. And Sanskar, you have blamed me for the mistake which I haven't done..!! that's your mistake. And, the harsh truth is, I'm hurt because of you both of them..!!

Laksh and Sanskar keeps looking at Ragini.

Ragini: now, it's all over. For what you are fighting now..??

Ragini looks at Sanskar,

"Sanskar, it was truth that I had liked you once. It was not my mistake to like my to be husband, because every girl does this. but, the minute when you said those things about me, in that minute only I have destroyed the dream palace I constructed for you..! Not only me Sanskar, no girl will accept a boy who blames her character..!! this is mean..!!!

Sanskar bends his head. Now, Ragini shifts her gaze at Laksh. Her eyes turn teared as soon as she looked at Laksh.

Ragini: but Laksh, you are different from him. Apart from the cheating you did, I loved you many things in you.. Laksh, you have entered into my life as a caring friend. That day, when you proved my innocence, I felt why Sanskar was not like you..??

Laksh looks at her in tears. Sanskar looks at Laksh.

Ragini: I forgot all my misery, all my sadness in your friendship. In your love. I got a second chance to restart my life. I was getting happy just because of you Laksh. And, I have fall for you. I wouldn't have loved if that was other guy. But, it's you..!! How can't I love a guy like you..??

End Less Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें