part 8: the twist

Sanskar and Swara looks shocked into the river. Ragini and Laksh were both drowned in river. Sanskar runs at other side to find them.

Laksh successfully saves Ragini and brings her to shore carrying her in arms

Laksh successfully saves Ragini and brings her to shore carrying her in arms. She is unconscious. Laksh makes her lie on ground and he rubs her hand.

'wake up Ragini.' He says concerned.

Laksh closes his eyes and sets her choli on her chest properly which went aside. Then he opens eyes. Then he holds her hand and places her hand on her tummy and presses tummy with her hand. He doesn't use his hand directly. Ragini splits water out.

"I'm sorry for touching you without your permission Ragini." He says with tears. Ragini opens her eyes coughing.

She did listened to his words. Ragini keeps looking at Laksh. Laksh smiles. Just then Sanskar comes shouting there, 'Ragini..' they both looks at him.

Sanskar sits beside her and about to touch her cheek, Laksh holds his hand. Both glares at each other. Ragini looks confused.

Swara comes there running and makes Ragini stand. "let's go home" she takes away Ragini. They both goes away.

SanLak looks at eo.

San: why were you here Laksh

San: why were you here Laksh..?

Lak: and you..?

San: it's my wish to see my wife..!

Lak: not wife, honewali wife. Btw, you aren't seeing. I think, you were spying..!

"Laksh...!" shouts Sanskar and holds Laksh's collar.

Laksh just looks at him normally. Sanskar leaves his collar. And sets it.

Sanskar: you were helping Gadodiya family a lot it seems Laksh..?

A white flash appears on Laksh face.. (tish tish.. just as in serial)

San: paid their debt, helped in groceries, you became a boy in their family..? why Laksh..? why do you love them a lot..?