Part 15: The love confession..??

Ragini falls on Laksh who is sitting in chair while she was dancing. Laksh holds her in arms, and with other hand he rubs her cheek..

"I love you Ragini." He says slowly.

Ragini makes her eyes big. They both have eye lock for a while.

Then Ragini gets up from him.

Laksh too stands,

"I'm.. sorry Ragini." He says.

Ragini just stands calm.

Lak: but, what I have said is truth...

Ragini looks at him.

"I love you, I love you for true..!!" says Laksh and goes out on a work. Ragini keeps looking.

Then she happens to go to Laksh's room and looks at all her photos. She realizes how he has loved her even before her engagement with Sanskar.

Meanwhile, Laksh goes to his office on work.

He calls his PA.

Laksh: I have got doubt on Sanskar from the day he came and said those things to Ragini.

PA: yes sir, we were spying him. And, he is coming with Ragini madam's parents here.

Laksh shocks.

"Maybe, they came to know truth..?" he thinks.

"I was about to say to Shekar uncle on that marriage day itself. But, later everything was changed. So, I didn't get chance to tell. What use if they know secret now..?? they will surely take away my Ragini from me. I won't let that happen..!! no..!!"

Laksh thinks.

Laksh: book tickets for Frankfurt city for me and madam.

PA nods head.

Laksh hurries to home.

________________

On other hand,

Shekar with Sanskar has entered Germany.

Shekar: why Ragini's phone is not working..??

Sanskar: I think, that Laksh would have done something.

__________________

As, he thought...

Laksh has really blocked signals to Ragini's phone.

{don't ask me how..?? :-p }

Laksh was holding Ragini's phone. Ragini who was searching phone comes into hall.

Ragini: oh, you have come Laksh. I was searching my phone..

Laksh: Ragini, let's go...

Ragini: umm.. where..?

Laksh: we have to go...

Laksh holds her hand. Ragini amazes with his behavior.

Ragini: but, Laksh why so suddenly..? we didn't even pack anything..!!

Laksh: umm, no need to pack. We will come back in two days... let's go. I will buy you there whatever you want..

Ragini smiles,

"if you want to buy, why there is problem to me..? let's goo.." Ragini says and steps ahead... but she slips as the floor was too smooth,

Laksh holds her by waist. Ragini holds his neck.. both look at eo again...