Part 10: War of Love

Ragini wakes next morning with the knock of the door. She opens her heavy eye lids. Her eyes are bulged and her face is pale still. Ragini slowly gets down from bed and opens the door.

It's Laksh standing there. His eyes become very bright as he looks her. Ragini bends her eyes as soon as she looks at him.

Laksh: sorry to disturb you Ragini, but it's already 9' O clock...

Ragini looks at the time. She says in low voice,

"I'm sorry, I didn't see the time. I will fresh up soon.."

Laksh: no no.. no need of it. you may take rest Ragini. I just came to wake you as your parents have come....

Ragini looks at other side Sumi is standing at back with Shekar.

"Maa.. baba.." Ragini says and goes and hugs them. Laksh smiles and leaves. Ragini wanted to shed into tears again, but all her tears were over by now.

Sumi: Ragini beta, today is your first day of marriage, so you have some rituals to do.. so, get ready..

Ragini: maa.. I don't have interest plz...

Sumi rubs her head,

"Beta, this is your new life. If you say yes or no.. Laksh is your husband now..!!"

Ragini sighs.

Sumi: so, if your life has to be happier ahead, you need to do some rituals. So, get ready.

Ragini agrees unwillingly. Sumi makes her ready.

After one hour they both comes down. Laksh looks at his Ragini as she was descending the steps. May be she was tired due to sadness, but still she looks as diva..!

Sumi makes Ragini to sit opposite to Laksh. Ap and she places a big bowl of milk. And the pandit throws a ring in that.

Ap: now, who removes the ring first they won..!!

Ragini unwillingly places her hand in that bowl. Laksh was smiling looking at her. she was just searching casually, Laksh also searches still looking at her lovingly.

The ring happens to come into Ragini's hand. But, she didn't pick it up. Laksh happens to touch her hand as he was searching. Then, Ragini looks at him. Now, his smile becomes more wide. Laksh when touched her hand realizes that there is ring in her hand and she is not picking it up. Ragini drops her eyes understanding what Laksh got. Laksh's smile vanishes and he picks the ring from her hand.

All cheers to Laksh. But, Ragini was looking at other way.

{the same serial incident, here vice versa. Now, Laksh is facing Ragini's pain which she faced in serial}