Chapter 7: Bring Us Closer

Andrea
"I'll be back Stacy" I said laying my phone down ready for this day to come to an end. It was a wedding going on at the hotel and we all had to be there for hours. I hated being on my feet for this long.
"Okay Imma straighten up." It wasn't too much longer we had so I was thankful for that. I made my way to the elevator hitting the restaurant level. I hit the button and waited. I was going to see Brandon and I knew he was way past tired. He was the one doing all the hard work. Cooking on his feet wasn't easy I assume. The times I actually made anything in the kitchen exhausted me and it was always something little.
"Bout time" I said as the elevator dinged. It took a minute to come to my floor. I looked up about to walk on when I saw someone just standing there not coming off.
"What floor beautiful?" He said to me.
"I was going to the lobby area but now that I see you. I'm rethinking that" I said stepping on in my heels. I had my fitted black skirt on that accompanied my white button up shirt. My push up bra made my D cups sit up just right. My neat bun made me look as professional as I was. Just because I was at work I could still look cute.
"That's cool wit me" he said as the doors closed. I hit the stop button on the elevator as I made my way to my baby. Who else would it be.
"I see we was thinking the same thing" I said wrapping my arms around his neck. Brandon was my heart. I loved this man so much.
"Depends on what you was thinking" he said as I laughed. He held me close biting his lip.
"Oh you going there?" I said raising my eye brow at him. One look from him made me crazy.
"Only if you come wit me" he said as I looked him up and down. He always did this to me.
"If that's an invitation, yes I will" I said as he leaned into me. I caught his soft lips as we kissed. Kissing Brandon was the best sensation I ever felt. He kissed my lips with so much passion but it was soft and gentle. I kissed him back as he moved his lips to my neck.
"Babyyy" I moaned softly as I could feel how much he wanted this.
"Shhhh" he said continuing kissing down my body. His lips were armed and dangerous. I felt him kiss my shoulder as he hiked my skirt up. As soon as I saw him drop to his knees I knew just what he was aiming for.
"Baby no no no" I said as he kissed my inner thigh. I knew from our experiences that I wouldn't be able to handle what he was about to do in this elevator. I didn't want people to think I was being hurt.
"What I say Dre" he said pulling my panties down.
"I know baby but let's go to your car." I said running my nails thru his waves. I was trying to talk him out of doing this right here.
"If I wanted to go to my car I would've took you by now." He said demanding his power. I felt his lips kiss my sensitive flesh and nearly lost it.
"Mmmm I can't....I can't baby" I said softly. Just that one touch made me wanna melt.
"Tell me you love me" he said rubbing on my thigh
"I love you so much" I said as we connected eyes.
"You know I love you more" he said kissing my spot longer this time as I bit my lip hard. I shut my eyes holding on to the poles that I was leaning on. He kissed me over and over as I arched my back breathing heavy.
"I love you boo" he said going back for more. I rubbed his head as he won. I let out small cries as his tongue now tortured me.
"Mmmmm babyyy" was all I could say. He was devouring me right here in the elevator. I couldn't say I wasn't loving this special attention but I needed him in a different way.
"Stand up babe" I said as he listened. I grabbed his shirt pulling him to the corner of the spacious elevator.
"Can I return the favor handsome?" I asked undoing his belt buckle.
"You ain't gotta ask me gorgeous" he said as I held his face.
"Mmmm I love looking at you" I said making him grin. It was the truth. It was like he had everything I wanted and looked for in all the wrong men.
"Oh yeah. I thought you just liked your reflection in my eyes." He said cracking me up. He had an amazing sense of humor. I found everything he said hilarious.
"Why do I need to see how good I look when you goin tell me" I said as he nodded.
"That's my job. To tell you how sexy" he kissed my lips sweetly "and gorgeous you are boo" he added kissing my lips again "Dre you the most beautiful woman I ever seen" he said as I blushed hard. He gave me this boost of confidence I loved everyday. I have always had a lot of confidence in myself but your man was supposed to make you feel like their wasn't another female who could touch the ground you walked on. Brandon did that for me.
"Aww your sweet baby. Gimme kiss" I said as he kissed me. I rubbed his back as we exchanged tongues. I was kissing him with everything I had in me. He held me tight not holding back. We were in our own little world.
"Omg get a room!" I heard behind me turning around. It was Stacy. Brandon fixed his belt as I got myself together. Luckily we weren't caught in the act.
"I'm wondering why the elevator isn't working and then I thought hmmm who could be stopping it. Only the 2 of you" she said getting on as we laughed.
"My bad Stacy. I can't keep her off me" Brandon said holding my hand.
"Me. You the one who made me do it" I said interlocking our fingers.
"You goin make me take the blame huh. I got you" he said making me smile. He just made me so happy. We got to the lobby level as I knew Brandon had to get back to work.
"Aight this my stop. Imma see yall beautiful ladies later" he said letting my hand go about to exit. I grabbed his arm pouting at him.
"You didn't say you love me" I said as he came back embracing me.
"Dre I love you." He said with all seriousness.
"I love you too baby" I leaned in for a small kiss and got more than that. I gladly welcomed it. We kissed back and forth never wanting to be apart.
"Dre let the man go" Stacy said shaking her head as I held on to him. I just loved me some Brandon.
"Boo I'm taking you home and we goin spend some quality time together tonight aight." he said as I was satisfied.
"You promise" I said as he never broke a promise so far.
"I promise boo. Just me and you. Let me go finish this service off. I'm all yours after" he said as I kissed him again.
"Okay" I let him go as the doors shut. I knew Stacy was staring right at me.
"Dre out of all the years I've known you I have never seen you like this. Never. It's like your a completely different woman. You even took my night shifts without a fight 3 times. You smile more and are way nicer." She said as I laughed. We walked outside getting some air seating on the bench.
"Stacy I'm so in love with that man. I didn't know being in love. Real love felt this good. He ask me how my day is before I even say anything. He rubs my feet without me asking. Stacy he talks to me like I'm an angel. If we have a disagreement he lets me speak instead of being one sided. When I'm in his arms it's like I'm floating." I didn't realize I started crying until I felt something wet on my cheeks.
"Dre" she said giving me some tissues getting emotional herself.
"I'm sorry girl but you know the types of guys I'm use to. They never cared about me. And you know ever since John I wasn't able to trust anyone" I said as she knew the whole story. John and I dated for 3 years and I thought I was in love until I got pregnant. Even though it wasn't planned I was still happy and it was no question in my mind if he was gonna be there for me and his child. Turns out as soon as I told him he up and disappeared. He said it wasn't his and I was trying to trap him because he was extremely financially stable. I was never after his money and I knew that baby was his but I couldn't change his mind. He left me and never looked back. I ended up having an abortion because I didn't want my baby to know their father denied them and left. I couldn't handle the situation and I never looked back.
"I understand Dre. But have you told him. You guys have developed this beautiful bond and tight friendship and I feel he should know. You don't want your man in the dark about you even if it was your past. He has a right to know." she said to me. I thought once or twice about it but it scared me. What was he gonna think about me after he knew I had an abortion. It made me nervous.
"We'll see girl. Well see" I said not sure when and where to have this conversation but she was right. I didn't want us to have any secrets and I was us both, meaning myself as well to always be completely upfront and honest with the other. Plus if I was truly in love as I said and presented to be then I had nothing to worry about when I actually told him. I hope....
______________________________
Brandon
I was done for the night and waiting for Dre out by my car. She was running her mouth with Stacy but I wasn't goin rush. She could take all the time she wanted.
"Imma call you!" I heard her say walking towards me. I yawned like 5 times standing out here.
"You tired?" She asked as I opened her door.
"A lil bit but I'm straight" I ain't never want her to worry about me.
"You have to stop by your moms house right" she asked knowing my daily routine.
"Nah she went to bed early tonight. She told me to go home. So I don't gotta stop by" I said pulling out the garage. I yawned again as she saw me.
"Babe let me drive your sleepy" she said as I shook it off.
"I'm good boo. You just sit back and relax. I got this" despite how tired I was I drove 20 minutes to my apartment building. I parked my car and got out to open her door.
"Thank you" she said grabbing my hand. I was goin hit that bed soon as I walked in.
"Come on handsome" she took my hand kicking her shoes off. We walked into my bedroom as I stood in front of her. She picked up her phone connecting it to my speakers. 112 Cupid started playing as she turned her attention back to me.
"Lift" she said taking my shirt off. She threw it over my closet door as she continued to undress me.
"Imma get ready for bed while you go to the bathroom" she told me as I went to the bathroom. I had the door open as I watched her get undressed. Her body was flawless to me. I just watched her as the music flowed. I'm glad Cupid hit us. Dre was my boo.
"You'll get more done if you wasn't busy peeking at me" she scared me as I jumped.
"Dre I told you stop sneaking up on me" I said brushing my teeth.
"I need to use the bathroom too. You too busy day dreaming" she said washing her face. I shook my head smiling as I let her handle her business. I got in bed waitin on her. I couldn't stop staring at her ass. She was so damn sexy. I bit my lip as she walked out. I switched phones playing Keith Sweat Make It Last Forever.
"Brandon" she said standing by the door grinning hearing my music.
"What's up" I said as she stood there with her hair down. She looked good as shit in her bra and those lace panties.
"We're not about to do anything. Your tired" she said as I got up out the bed. I grabbed her hips pulling her close singing in her ear.
"You think you slick huh" she said feeding into me.
"I ain't do nothing" I walked her body to the bed as I laid against the headboard. I pulled her on my lap as she straddled me. She kissed me as I returned every kiss. I slid her bra strap down slowly as she let me. I kissed all over her chest as she shut her eyes. I could tell she loved what I was doing.
"Brandon" she moaned as I took her breast into my mouth.
"Talk to me boo" I said as she threw her head back. We were each other's addiction. I took good care of my boo.
"Mmmmmm" was all she could say as I moved from one side to the other. Every part of her body tasted so good.
"Make love to me baby" she whined to me.
"That's what you want" I said lifting myself up removing my boxers putting on some protection. She saw how ready I was.
"You scared?" I said as she laughed knowing she wasn't. She didn't even bother answering me. She regained her position on top of me as I felt her ease her way deep inside me.
"Ahhh shit boo" I grunted out feeling her. She moved her hips on top of me working the hell outta me. She moved my head to one side as she licked her way from my chin to my neck and chest. She did that shit over and over as I gripped her ass.
"Dre" I grunted. She was putting that work on a nigga.
"I know what you like huh baby" she moved my pillow behind me as she made me lay flat on my back. She thrusted her body up and down on top of me as I moaned like a bitch.
"Boo .....you killin me" I said as she sucked on my neck.
"Fuck that's my spot" I blurted out as she knew just what she was doing. I could feel her warm tongue on my neck as I knew she was markin me up.
"Does that feel good sexy?" She asked whispering in my ear. By this point I was starting  to sweat. The room felt like it was 100 degrees.
"Hell yeah" I said as I let her have her power for a lil while longer. I ain't mind what she doing one bit.
"Mmmhmm" she whined as I looked at her face. She always looked like she enjoyed making love wit me. She was in the zone. Perfect time to get my title back.
"Nooooo" she said as I flipped her on her back. She knew what was up.
"No nothing" I said wedging between her legs.
"That's not fair" she said looking cute when she was mad.
"You don't want me no more" I said hovering over her.
"I do but-" I cut her off before she even started.
"Just say yes" I said kissing her.
"No" she said playing hard to get. She couldn't resist me if she tried.
"Say yes" I said spreading her legs a little more.
"No" she wanted to play like that. I slowly entered her trying not to loose my shit already. I saw her mouth open arching that back as I had her ass.
"Is that my yes" I said stroking inside her getting my rhythm. Damn she felt good.
"Yes baby. Yessssss" she moaned as I gave her my type of work. She held my back as we went at it.
"Omg you feel so good" she screamed letting me know I was doing my job. A damn good one at that.
"That's right boo" I said speeding up some when she stopped me.
"Slow baby please" she said as I granted her wish. She opened her eyes looking directly in mines as I felt my heart skip beats. I ain't know it could do that. Especially wit sex. But hey this wasn't just sex. I was making love to the woman of my dreams.
"I'm so in love with you handsome" she said meaning it. I believed her with every bone in my body.
"I'm so in love with you boo" between her eyes and how good she felt I felt like I was on cloud nine.
"I really love you baby" all of sudden I saw a tear come out her eye. I stopped immediately thinking I hurt her.
"Did I hurt you boo. What's wrong" I said as she smiled. What the hell was up?
"I'm okay baby. I didn't mean to cry. Keep going" she wiped her eyes making me look at her more.
"Did I do something wrong? You know I love you" I said kissing her forehead.
"I know that's why I got emotional. I'm sorry" now I knew why. The thing was I ain't realize you could fall in love over and over again with the same person multiple times. I figured it was another one of her times falling for me.
"Damn I thought my dick game was just that good" I said making her laugh. I loved seeing that smile.
"It's amazing baby. Now finish. Please" she said bringing me down for a kiss. We made out as I picked up where I left off at. I had her screaming and crying like she was being murdered.
"Boo someone goin think I'm killing you." I said trying to calm her down.
"But I'm so close baby. Mmmmm babyyy" she continued as I pushed in and out. I can't even lie hearing her motivated me more. Fuck who heard it.
"I'm wit you boo. Let it out" I said as she gripped the sheets. I laid my head in the crease of her next grunting. I slowed down feeling my body tingle. I knew that feeling.
"Ahhhhh" I said in her ear as I heard her yell my name. We hit our peaks hard at the same time.
"That was amazing" she said as I flipped on my back. We both had to catch our breath.
"Now I can go to bed" I said as my eyes got heavy. Dre be putting my ass to sleep fast.
"Good night baby. I love you" she said as I pulled her in my arms. She laid her head on my chest as I held her.
"I love you too" I said before I dosed off in a deep sleep. I was loving this.

The Next Morning
Andrea
After last night I still felt more guilty about not telling him. I watched him sleep all morning. He looked so peaceful and the best part was we were both off today. So I had plenty of time to tell him.
"I see eggs, bacon and pancake mix" I said raiding his kitchen. I wanted him to relax so I made the breakfast. I was confident until I poured the pancake batter in the pan. It just sat there as thin and watery as ever.
"Just add water" I picked the box up reading it as I didn't understand why it didn't cook.
"Ugh" I said tossing out the batter. I was gonna get this.
"You messing up my kitchen" I heard as I had a huge grin on my face.
"No I'm cooking you breakfast but I need some help" I said looking up at him. He made cooking look so effortless.
"What you need boo" he said coming around the kitchen island.
"The pancakes won't cook. I followed the instructions and look" I said showing him the trash. He started laughing as I gave him the eye.
"I ain't laughing at you boo. It's just something I just remembered Mike said the other day" I knew he was laughing at me.
"Enlighten me" I said with my hand on my hip.
"It was ummm. What he said was. You know what let me help you out so we can eat" he said as I pushed him. He thought he was so funny.
"So I pour the mix in a bowl first then what" I said as he stood behind me.
"Boo you need more than that" he said as I shook my head no.
"The box says 2 cups babe" I said rereading it again.
"And you right gorgeous but you got the wrong measuring cup. That's a half size. Use this one" he gave me the right cup as I felt stupid.
"See this is why I don't belong in the kitchen" I said as he laughed. He helped me mix as I started cooking them.
"When you get married what you goin do?" He asked catching me off guard.
"Well having a man who does the cooking would help" I said making him laugh.
"Will that man be me?" He asked as I chuckled to myself.
"Depends on who you wanna marry one day" I said back.
"Well if you said yes it would be you." He said making me blush.
"You don't wanna marry me" I said getting alittle down.
"Why not?" He said as I sighed. It was the perfect time to tell him.
"Because I did something you might not agree with." I said as he turned me around. I looked down as he lifted my chin.
"What you mean by that" I could feel where his mind was going.
"I didn't cheat on you baby. I swear. It's something that happened before I met you" I said nervous.
"Boo we tell each other everything. You ain't got nothing to be ashamed or scared of. I'm right here" he said making it easier to talk to him. It was now or never.
"Well ummm. About 3 years ago I was dating this guy" I said as he followed me intensely.
"What about him" he said as I cut to the chase.
"Brandon I got pregnant and had an abortion" I said as he looked at me. I just knew he was gonna feel a type of way about this.
"Why?" He said simply
"The guy I was with left me. He said I cheated and wanted him for his money so he left me. Baby I didn't know what to do. I was so scared and I didn't wanna do it alone. I was scared baby. It was horrible. Don't leave me" I cried in his chest as he moved me.
"Leave you? You think Imma leave you for something you thought was right at that time. Boo I can't judge you. That's between you and God but that man missed out on the best thing he ever had. Dre it's your body but if that was to happen to us would you keep it?" He said as I took a deep breath
"I would hope you want me and the baby but yes. Even if you didn't I couldn't put myself through that for a second time. I wanna know what it's like to carry a baby and let it make its own choice and decisions in life. I want another chance" I said being totally honest.
"Dre if something happens to start growing in here" he touched my stomach as I listened. "I won't ever leave you. Imma have part in it just as much as you did. It's not fair to leave you or my seed. That's not the kind man my father expected me to be and my mother damn sure ain't raise no man who goin leave his responsibilities. Your old nigga was a clown. I'm not him boo. I'm here for you for as long as you let me" he was validating every reason I loved him.
"I want you forever" I said as he wiped my tears away.
"That's how long you got me for then. And I appreciate you tellin me too. I know that shit ain't easy and whenever you wanna talk I'm here. You my nigga too boo so don't forget that" he said making me smile. This was less complicated then I thought.
"I won't. I love you so much for allowing me to be me." I said hugging him.
"I love you for you and only you. I can't help that" he said making sure I heard him. Having a man on your side like this was priceless and you don't know how good it feels now telling him that. For the first time Stacy was actually right. I had to trust not only him but myself. That was the only way we were going to work. Communication was definitely the major key. And I prayed I had my baby forever because nothing in this world could or will ever tear us apart. Mark my word.