Chapter 12: You Are So Beautiful

*Enjoy 👋🏾😘😉🙈.....

Brandon
I shifted in bed roaming my hands around the sheets expecting to feel Dre.
"Boo" I said with a raspy tone waking up with my eyes shut. I ain't get no answer and when I sat up the bed was empty. All of a sudden I heard pots and pan and I couldn't help but laugh. Slowly but surely Dre's skills was getting better in the kitchen. She spent more time at home because of her pregnancy and wanted to learn some stuff for me while she got a break. I got out of the bed in my boxers hitting the bathroom first before I walked to the kitchen.
"Damn she gorgeous" I said to myself watching her from the door. She couldn't see me but I saw her. It was like watching an angel on earth. Dre was my heart and just by standing here watching her made me fall deeper in love.
"Mommy knows her angel is hungry but it's not nice to kick mommy" I laughed as she spoke to my son. She was so gentle and loving towards him. She spoke to him like he was the light of her life already.
"You're like your handsome daddy. He gets mad when he's hungry too." I chuckled knowing she was telling the truth. I saw her seat down in a chair rubbing her round and firm stomach. She was breathtaking.
"Angel you know you'll always be mommy's number one man but your daddy is mommy's number one man too. I love daddy so much and I can't wait for you to meet him. He's so smart and so caring and so loving." I listened as my heart sped up. Stuff like this made me glad I never let her go or gave up on us. I knew I made the right choice.

Andrea
As usual I had some private time with my baby. Brandon never knew it but it was our little secret.
"Where my son at" I heard Brandon say as I stood up. There was my big baby.
"Daddy missed you" he kneeled down lifting my shirt exposing my belly which was out there if I may mention. He kissed my stomach all over as I rubbed his head. He did this on a regular.
"Aight man behave. I love you" he said standing up. He fixed my shirt before he walked off.
"You done?" He asked as I frowned up my face.
"I'm I done?" I asked as he grabbed some plates from the cabinet. I shot him a look as he grinned at me.
"What I do now?" He said grabbing a piece of bacon licking his lips at me.
"You forgot to love on me baby" I said softly to him. Our eyes connected as I felt like I was floating.
"I ain't forget" he said laughing making his way over to me. 
"You don't love me anymore" I said as he wrapped his arms around me.
"Baby girl" he whispered in my ear as I held his back.
"Yes baby" I answered
"I woke up this morning just to tell you I love you more today than I did yesterday" I blushed so hard knowing I was gonna have a permanent grin.
"Babyyyyy" I said smiling ear to ear. Brandon made me feel so special and wanted. Never in my life have I experienced love on a level such as this. It was unexplainable.
"It's the truth. And you look gorgeous this morning baby. I love you so much" he said to me as I melted.
"Awwww I love you much more baby. Much more" I told him tracing his lips with my finger.
"Come here" He told me as I held his face. We kissed softly as I felt his tongue try and get access in my mouth. I accepted it as I kissed him back harder.

Brandon
"Brandon" she moaned in my mouth as I palmed her ass.
"What's up boo" I said as she bit her lip at me.
"Why do you have to be so sexy?" She said as I looked her up and down.
"Nah you the sexy one. Mmmmm definitely boo" her body was super thick and I loved every bit of it. Pregnancy made Dre a million times more attractive me.
"I'm fat" she giggled as I shook my head.
"In all the right places" I whispered as she laughed.
"You're bad" she said as I kissed on her neck. She tasted so sweet all over.
"You ain't seen bad yet" I said feeling on her. We kissed again as I felt her rub the front of my boxers.
"That's what you want" I asked looking in her eyes.
"That's what I need" she said seriously. From the look she was giving me and the tone of her voice it was about to go all the way down. Dre knew I played no game wit her ass. It was on.
_______________________________
Andrea
After Brandon made my morning a complete delight for a couple of hours we had breakfast and took a warm bath together before he left for work. I missed him already but I could use this time to rest and get off my feet. He didn't want me to do too much. I walked into my bedroom fixing my maternity pillow when I heard the doorbell ring.
"Just when I was about to get comfortable" I said slowly made my way to the door. I opened it and to my surprise it was Stacey.
"Umm why didn't you tell me you were coming to see me. I was 2 minutes away from getting in my bed." I said as she walked right in with a baby bag. Ever since I told her I was pregnant she brought the baby something every time she came over. She was just as excited as I was.
"First of all I came here to see my baby. Auntie missed you" she paid my stomach all the attention in the world. She adored him.
"Girl your ass is huge" she said as we went to the sofa. I put on 15 pounds.
"Ugh don't even start. Stacey every day I wake up something else has blown up on my body. This is so new to me." I told her rubbing my belly.
"How does it feel?" She asked as I thought about it.
"It doesn't feel as bad as it looks but it took a lot of time for me to adjust. He moves and kicks all the time and the first time it happened I lost my damn mind. It's just so different. I don't know how to explain it" I said the best way I knew how.
"I understand. But I know Brandon's happy. There isn't a day that goes by that he comes into the restaurant and not show his customers the ultrasounds. He so proud" Stacey said as I blushed. I knew he was beyond ecstatic.
"Omg Stacey he keeps this awful picture of me in his car right where everyone can see. I look like a house" I said as she laughed.
"Andrea that's so sweet. I know you already know this but that man is head over heels in love with you. You're all he talks about. I can tell you've found your soulmate" she said as I got emotional.
"I know I have. It's like he has half my heart and I have half of his. We need each other to be complete. Not in a unhealthy way but Stacey I can't live without him. At night I just watch him sleep and I'm so grateful he chose me." I said honestly
"And to think you didn't want him." She said as I laughed.
"I didn't know him. I was being immature and a bitch for no reason. I remember him trying to do little stuff for me and I just ignored him. It use to kill me just thinking about it" I spoke
"Have you guys ever spoke about it?"
"We have. And he's like it happened and we can't change it. Brandon's not the type to hold that against. He forgave me and we've moved past it. He kept his word when he said he was over that phase of us. He doesn't hold it over my head and makes me feel like the only woman in the world despite my flaws. Stacey I love him to no end. It's not even possible for me to explain how much love I have for him" I said from my heart.
"I'm really happy for you guys. Yall both deserve it" she said as we got emotional. We talked and talked and talked catching up on work. It felt good having someone other than Brandon to talk too.
_____________________________
Brandon
"Aye man I can't believe you bout to have a lil boy" my kitchen staff always asked and congratulated me on a daily about my son. All they gave me was love.
"I'm blessed man. I'm blessed" I said gazing off thinking about Dre. I missed her all day and even though we was busy I couldn't help myself to take a break and check on both my babies.
"Zoe I'm bout to step in the back real quick. Take over" I said taking off my apron.
"I got you B" he said as I nodded. I stepped out the back door as the breeze felt so good after being in that hot ass kitchen. I pulled out my phone hitting Dre name as I sat on the bench exhaling.
"Yes sexy" she said picking up after the first ring.
"What y'all doing boo" I asked hoping she was relaxing.
"I'm laying down baby. Stacey came to see me and just left but I haven't been walking around a lot." She said as I shook my head.
"That's good. I'm glad you saw her." I told her.
"How's work baby? Is it busy?" Dre always asked me about me. I appreciated how much she cared about small things dealing wit me.
"It's been busy all day. We had a group of like 25 women earlier. I got a special request from them. So I did my thing." I informed her.
"Why couldn't Zoe do it?" She asked
"Because they asked for me. They pointed me out boo" I said back.
"I don't like anybody but me looking at you and requesting you" she said being jealous. Dre loved me all to herself.
"Boo you know I don't want nobody but you." I reminded her. She knew that.
"Did you think about me the whole time baby?" This woman was spoiled rotten.
"I did. I always only think about you boo." I could tell she was blushing.
"Say I love you baby" she told me.
"Boo I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you" I repeated knowing that made her happy.
"Mmm I love hearing you tell me." She said.
"I'm just waitin to hear it from you" I said grinning.
"I love you. I love you. I love you. Baby I love you" she said as I smiled wide as hell.
"You're so beautiful" I said into the phone. I ain't have to be with her to see that. Dre was it for me. The love we had was timeless and rare.
"I could really use a kiss handsome" she said in a tone that made my my pants rise.
"Nah boo don't even start. I still gotta work" I didn't need her to start me up.
"Just gimme me a kiss and I'll stop" she said as I laughed.
"Muahhhhh boo." I said in our own little world.
"Thank you baby. I want some special kisses when you get home" she said as I shook my head.
"Dre" I said as she laughed.
"Ok ok ok." I saw Zoe looking for as I stood up. I knew he needed me.
"Boo I gotta go. Tell my son I love him and I love you too. Stay off your feet and I'll bring your dinner and your chocolate cake to you tonight." I told her walking back.
"I will baby. Don't work too hard ok. I love you more" she told me before we hung up. Yes I had long day but nothing made a hard day better than speaking to someone who you know genuinely has your back. Someone who loves you no matter want. Someone who loves you just as much as you love them. Someone who is your equal. Yeah. That made everything better for me. No doubt about that.