Chapter 9: Room "111"

Andrea
"C'mon boo rub my feet" Brandon was doing much better and healed really well from his back injury. Although he was healed and able to do things on his own now the list of demands I still got on a daily was hilarious.
"Boy if you don't get your foot off my damn lap. I'm trying to read my book" I said in my bed comfortable. I was home early today and had me a bottle of wine and a good book. I didn't plan on doing nothing else.
"Damn soon as I get a lil strength back you leave me to fiend for myself. No more attention. Just shut up and get out my face" he said making me laugh. He was being very dramatic at least.
"For a week I've been waiting on you hand and foot and as soon as I take a break you say I'm doing you dirty. Completely unfair babe" I said as he grabbed my book. I haven't left his side since. "Give it back" I whined as he laid it on my nightstand.
"Nah. You been reading that thing all damn day. Read me" he said as I cracked up. He loved my undivided attention.
"Okay. Let me read you. Close your eyes" I said playing into his game. I watched as he closed his eyes. I interlocked our fingers staring intently at him. Brandon was absolutely a work of art to me. His chocolate complexion and smooth soft sexy skin. Muscles toned and trimmed in all the right places. And did I mention the low cut fade and meaningful mural tattoos of his father mother and brothers that were all located in the right areas. From the top of his head to the sole of his feet Brandon was amazing. His heart, mind and body all matched. I could go on and on and on and on all day just looking at my baby. He was.......
"Boo" I jumped out of my day dream dash fantasy of him hearing his deep voice.
"Oh I'm sorry baby. What were we doing?" I completely lost my train of thought. A good man would do that to you.
"You was pose to be reading my mind but by the look on your face and the way you was biting your lip at me. I bet I can read yours" he said making me blush. It wasn't surprising for him to catch me off guard thinking all types of things about him. It always showed on my face.
"Oh you can huh?" I said smiling at him.
"Positive." He was turning me on 100. Just gazing in his eyes made me wanna melt.
"What am I thinking right now?" I said raising my eyebrow at him.
"That you wanna kiss me" he said as I laughed.
"I always wanna kiss you but your half way right baby. Come here" I said holding his face. Our lips touched as we kissed each other back and forth.
"Mmmm they sweet" he said never getting enough. His lips were to die for. They were so soft and desirable. We kissed repeatedly locking eyes.
"Can I show you whatelse I was thinking handsome?" I said as he bit my bottom lip.
"Does it involve you with no clothes on sexy?" He asked starting a trail of seductive kisses down my chest.
"Mmmhmm" I said falling on my back.
"I'm all for it boo" he said laying on top of me. We started making out caressing each other's body. My desire for Brandon was so strong. And I was so happy that his back was doing better because he had plenty of work to do............
_____________________________
Brandon
"Yes sir. I'll be back tomorrow bright and early like I never left.......oh I'm all good......I know they miss me..." I said on the phone with my boss. He told me to get as much time as I need to heal. I never missed a day in that kitchen so he know I was in some serious pain.
"Aight. Same to you man. Bye" I hung up walking around Dre's place. My ass was finally going back to work tomorrow and I can't even lie as much as I loved what I did. It actually felt good to take some time to take care of myself. It was much needed. But before I go back to work mode tonight I had a plan to thank Dre. I always said thank you but I wanted her to know that I appreciated everything she did for me. Nothin she did for me went unnoticed.
"Shit man" I said lighting some small ass candle damn near burning my thumb. I had them all over her house and I was cutting shit close. She got off at 7:30 and it was already 8:12. I knew she was coming g home any minute and I still felt like what I did wasn't enough. I brought all the white roses I found in about 3 flower shops. I had Marvin Gaye playing in the background to set the mood. You already know I handled dinner. Lobster and crab with her favorite pasta. And got this bougie ass chocolate cake she loved from the bakery by the hotel. Cost my black ass $70 but hey my boo was worth it. I just hoped she like what I did for her.