Chapter 1

Your POV

"Hmm... babe...". I said and groaned as I looked down at Namjoon whose kissing my neck, making a hickey. "I thought you wanted breakfast...".

"But this is my breakfast...". He whispered beneath my neck. It sent me chills down my spine.

"Oh please...". I chuckled as I pushed him back.

I sat up and started to fix my hair.

"Aw come on (Y/n), we haven't done it for a long time". Namjoon slid his hands in my right thigh.

"I'm not in the mood right now". I said as I stood up.

I was now heading to the bathroom but Namjoon pinned me on the wall beside the bathroom door.

I just smiled at his cute actions.

"We could shower together". He smirked.

I shaked my head. "No. If we bath together, we'll just both end up having a bathroom sex". I giggled pushing him off of me.

"Come on. I know you like it". He was about to kiss me but I blocked it with my hand.

"No, mister. I will take a bath with myself". I gave him a joking grin.

"You don't want to?". His aura seemed to change.

I suddenly started to become nervous.

He then towered above me.

"If you don't want to, then I'll just have to force you". He said. I looked him in the eyes and I saw nothing but lust.

"Namjoon...". I called his name but he never came back to his senses.

Oh no... it's happening again...

He then pinned me at the wall again and started kissing my neck.

"Na-Nam... ahhh..". I couldn't say anything because of his bold attitude.

His tongue swirled against my neck and down my collar-bone.

He then let go of me.

"Strip". He ordered.

My eyes widened. I started to get scared of him.

I didn't move.

"I SAID STRIP!". He shouted.

I flinched in fear. "Namjoon... not this again". I said in a hoarse voice.

"What? I waited for a long time and I'm very hungry, you know?". He hissed and started to unbuckle his pants. "STRIP!".

I was startled at his voice.

I immediately stripped down, holding my tears back.

I was now naked.

I feel like a prostitute wanting to be fucked.

Then tears started to fall from my eyes.

I can't take this anymore...

He then sat at the bed and removed his boxers revealing his now fully erected length.

"Suck it". He ordered.

I started to cry quietly and knelt down in front of him.

I looked like a toy.

I then forced myself to give him a blowjob.

"Mhnmm...". I hear him moan.

I looked up and saw his mouth open as he pulled his head up in pleasure.