Chapter 39

Your POV

I groaned as I woke up and saw darkness.

I could only see two spotlights. One for me and one for----

"YOONGI!!". I shouted as I saw Yoongi's body tied up in a chair.

I realized that I wasn't tied up so I stood up and ran near him.

His head was bent down and blood rushes down his face.

I immediately grabbed his face, worry is painted in my face. "Yoongi?? You okay?? Who did this to you?!".

The he grunted. "(Y-Y/n)?..". He said with a hoarse voice, while only peeking with his right eye. ".. thank goodness you're awake".

"Yoongi! WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!". I raised my voice.

I then became alerted and untied him from the chair. Yoongi then fell off of it and I gladly caught him in my arms.

"Blood..". I said and took my handkerchief to wipe it off.

But he just shoved it away and said, "Did Namjoon hurt you?".

"You should ask that to yourself, Yoongi. Look at you!". I said and wiped off the blood on his head.

I examined his body and there are many bruises and cuts.

"He doesn't even care even if you're his brother..". I said as my blood boiled at the picture of Namjoon in my head.

But suddenly, Yoongi grabbed my face.
"(Y/n), you should run away. And go with the others..". He grunted. ".. just leave me here".

"No I won't leave you!". I said and hugged his tired body.

He just grabbed my arms in response.

"I'm sorry.. It's.. It's all my fault!". I started to cry as I hugged Yoongi harder.

"Shh.. don't say that. It's not your fault". He shushed and carressed my hair.

I then noticed the watch on his wrist. "What about this..".

"I might die (Y/n)". Yoongi calmly said.

"No don't say that!". I said.

"I am a murderer. I killed his dad. This is a punishment for me". Yoongi said.

"Well, if you need a punishment, you don't deserve this". I said.

Yoongi just grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"(Y/n)". He called.

"Hm?". I replied

"You have that badge that Mr. Kim gave to us right?". He asked.

"Yes. Why? He didn't gave you one?". I said.

"Well, Namjoon took all of my things after he beated my ass". He chuckled. "Let's call the others".

I nodded and grabbed the badge and raised the antenna. As I got a signal the badge beeped and in came a voice. Yoongi took the badge.

*"Hello? Who's talking? Is this an alien? Well, hi! I'm Taehyung! Which planet are you from???".*

"It's us, Yoongi and (Y/n). And for fuck's sake there are no aliens!". Yoongi said.

I just chuckled at his response.

*"Yoongi-hyung? Oh you're alive!!"*

"Of course I'm alive, PABO!". Yoongi became irritated. "Just where are you guys?!".