Chapter 26

Namjoon's POV

"Babe...". Sara called as she rolled beside me.

"Hm?". I hummed but didn't looked at her and focused on scrolling my phone.

"Lend me some money, please~?". She cooed.

I jolted up and looked at her with raised eyebrows, "Again?? I just gave you half of my WHOLE money".

"But you're rich, right?". She then hugged my arm.

"I can't just give all my money to you,". I sighed. "I also wanna enjoy my money too, you know?".

"Well, fuck it. Just give me your credit card". Sara raised her voice and demanded.

I really don't know why I got hooked up with this bitch.

"No". I hesitated.

"You.. just give me that or else..". She threatened.

I love Sara but, she changed after I confessed that I cheated on
(Y/n). She became more.. greedy and selfish..

Is she just taking me for granted? Is she just using me?

I don't like this feeling.

Is this how (Y/n) feels when I kept hurting her before?

I don't know now...

Sara or (Y/n)?

I mean yes, I USED (Y/n) but I also loved her but for only for a short time. And I also loved Sara, but.. *sigh*

This is all my fault. My whole life is a mess.

Then the memory where Yoongi and I fought over (Y/n) at the amusement park appeared in my mind.

I fought for her..

Wait, do I love (Y/n)? I love her??

"YAH! YOU FUCKER ARE YOU LISTENING?!".

I almost forgot that Sara is in front of me.

"What??!". I said as I got lost in our conversation.

"You know?! I am tired of this!". Sara stood up and removed the necklace that I gave her. "If you can't give me money then we're DONE! YOU FUCKING USELESS SHIT!".

My eyes widened.

Useless? Sara is using me?!

"But I loved you". I said, dumbfounded. "You used me?".

"You're just fooling yourself". She then laughed. "Can't you see? Instead of dating, what we did was just have SEX. Of course, I'm using you. And you just fell into my trap".

She used me.

I looked down with nothing to say.

"Now that you're broke and useless, I'll just use Yoongi". I heard Sara. "It'll be fun".

I raised my head. "Fun?! Why fun?!".

"(Y/n) is Yoongi's girlfriend now". Sara bit her lip and scrolled on her phone.

Once she's done scrolling, she showed me an article. I immediately grabbed her phone. It says:

The 5-Star "MYG Restaurant" Owner, Min Yoongi; spotted with a girl that is expected to be his girlfriend.

I saw a picture where Yoongi was with a girl, their both holding their hands together.

And the girl is (Y/n).

I gently gripped my bedsheets.

I ignored the urging feeling inside me and read another article.