Chapter 11

Your POV

What?! I thought that we don't need to keep this professional..

Wait, as STRANGERS?!

What is Yoongi up to?!

I'm getting confused right now!

I watched Yoongi as he closed the door and left me inside his office.

Is something bad happened to him?

"Yoongi...". I called his name as my face saddened.

"Why the sudden change?". I asked to myself.

I sighed as I sat on my chair and looked at the files that he gave to me.

"Is he having a Bipolar disorder?". I joked but I didn't laughed.

I groggily sat on my seat and read the files that he gave to me.

Guess I'll just bring this home and finished it...

I sighed and stood up. I grabbed the files and went straight to the door.

As I got out of Yoongi's restaurant, I waved to a taxi and rode to my apartment.

What happened to him?

Seriously, I don't understand him anymore...

AURGHHH!!!!

~

Yoongi's POV

"Give me 2 cups of coffee". I ordered on the counter. One of my waiters nodded and gave me two glasses of coffees.

This should calm her nerves a bit.

I walked back to the elevator and pushed the floor button on where my office is.

I tapped my feet as I waited for the elevator to ring.

As soon as the elevator stopped on my chosen floor, I hurriedly walked fast to my office.

Okay,Yoongi. Act natural. Act like nothing happened. Act like... you... don't know her...

My faced suddenly frowned on my thoughts.

I am now in front of my office door, holding two cups of coffees and acting like a jerk...

Yes I'm a jerk..

She might think that I'm crazy now...

I inhaled my pride and opened the door.

I closed my eyes as I saw the glint of my office lights touch my eyes.

"(Y/n). Here have a coff---".

Then I immediately turned my head left and right to look for her.

"Where did she go???". I asked myself.

I then sighed.

"She might hate seeing my face now...". I said to myself and placed the two coffees on my table.

"Good work Yoongi". I scoffed to myself. "You jerking shit...".

~

Your POV

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THIS?!". I shouted as I rolled on my bed while holding the files that Yoongi gave me.

He didn't even told me the instructions and what to do in this damn paper!

"Aurghh!! It's just my first day and I am dead!". I dramatically cried to myself.

But then an idea flashed on my mind.

Should I call Yoongi?---- No, that would be unnecessary AND he said that we better keep THIS "Professional".

I thought as I made fake quotations with my fingers on both of my hands.

I may look crazy but this is me alright.

...Should I text him then?..

I thought again.

"I guess I have no choice...". I sighed.

I then grabbed my phone and rolled my body on my back so I was laying on the bed.

I closed my eyes and calmed myself first--- I mean, come on! I'm gonna text my freakin' boss and my... crush? Uh should I call him my crush? WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING?! I'M NOT A SCHOOLGIRL--- AURGH NEVERMIND! BUSINESS FIRST!!!

"Here goes nothing!". I said as I readied myself, my heart beat became fast.

ME: Uhm hello?

Reciever is Typing...

YOONGI: Yes? What is it?

ME: I just wanna ask a question..

Reciever is Typing...

YOONGI: Okay, so what is it?

ME: What should I supposed to do about the file you gave me?

Reciever is Typing...

YOONGI: You just need to confirm if the partnership of other companies with my restaurant are clear and okay.

ME: And how am I supposed to do that??? -_-"

Reciever is Typing...

YOONGI: You only have to compute and check their funds.

ME: Compute?! Check?! Hell! How should I do that?!

Reciever is Typi--------

ME: Oh sorry! For my choice of words.. SIR. -_-""

Seriously, do I really have to do this act shit?!

YOONGI: Aurgh! Just... Just wait for me there! I'll go to your apartment.

ME: Why???

YOONGI: I'm lazy to type the instructions and it's too long.. so just wait for me, 'kay?

What the?! He's coming over?!?!?! Oh my goshhh!!!

My steady heart began to raise again.

"What am I going to do now?!". I said to myself in panic.

I then got outside of my bedroom and scanned my apartment.

"WHAT A MESS!". I shouted and panicked more.

I quickly got my dust pan and sweeper and started to clean.

Fuck! Why now?! Aurggh...

A/N: Yeah I know that this chapter is hella short but take note(read my bio :3). I'm lazy tho XD. Just please dear readers, give me more time. School is about to start -_-" I hate school. I just wanna sleep until the school days are finished...
(Ya know? Sometimes I wonder how Yoongi finished his school years if he is a lazy grampa >_<)